OLTL ticks off another ethic group...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What annoys me is that this will probably just be used as an excuse to dismiss the valid complaints about some of the show's recent decisions and the tone of some of their stories, because gee, everyone complains, who cares.

• Members

I posted a fairly mean (I admit) reply on their website, not sure it'll stay up. But calling an ABC boycott over the fact they simply don't know things about the show (like that Roxy is offensive towards every minorities in her way, and is ALWAYS drunk), is ridiculous. Did any other show even aknowledge the holiday? Wow.

• Members
I have celebrated the day in Montreal (which has a huge Irish population rivaling New York's), Vancouver (which doesn't), and, yes, Dublin. OLTL's depiction was tame (honestly the thing I remember most about Dublin's was the amount of vomit in the street the next morning--I am not kidding).

• Members

In January or early February, Billy and Victoria were in an airport lounge, I believe, and there were St. Patrick's Day displays and they drank green beer. Meanwhile, at Crimson Lights, Amber was wearing a green shirt and there were also some type of decorations.

Archived