• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some housewives news: 

Vicki & Tamra nearly come to blows during the Iceland trip later on this season.

Cheshire returns next Monday for their new season.

Please register in order to view this content

Why the f-ck are there 9 housewives? I can look at this photo and tell you 4-5 that can go. I am all for 7-8 women being on the cast. I'd be all for 9 if I knew all 9 were gonna bring something. I know for fact that only Leanne, Dawn, Lauren, Tanya, and possibly Ester will bring the drama. 

This is why this show should've did everything to keep Ampika and bring back Magali. Idiots. 

Some of their taglines have been released: 

Leanne: "Friendships are like fashion. Some always look good while others go out of style." 

Lauren: "I may have 2 faces but both look fabulous." 

Ester: "They say gentleman always prefer blonds and I make sure they always prefer me." 

Why does Ester's tagline seem like she's soliciting a man's services? 

• Members

I agree but I'll be nice and say at least Stacey adds to the drama a bit. Seema (though I like her) hasn't added sh-t at all. She has to be the luckiest housewife ever b/c Andy would've scrapped her a long time ago. 

Speaking of Andy, did you see WWHL tonight? He had Danielle Staub on there to promote NJ then ruined the moment by having Erotika come on there for no damn reason. 

Please register in order to view this content

His obsession with her is grating. 

• Members

Thanks for posting! 

Ugh, the ONE time I want Jacqueline back would be to see icy, calculated Danielle rip her a new one. Some of these 'wives escape their comeuppances, and Wacko Jacquo is one of them. Although to be fair, she came off messy as hell last season so that is pretty much good enough for now.