Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I hope they are good! I am all for top-tier entertainment. OG RHONY at its best stood out to me because the women could be both whip-smart and insanely clueless at times. But the smartness and knowing quality was always there. And the sense of humor. 

So the rumor about RHUGT #5 is that it is basically the OG RHONY cast minus Jill (who was thought to have torpedoed the RHONY Legacy spinoff). So: Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, Kelly Bensimon, possibly Tinsley, possibly Alex, possibly Ramona. The other rumor is that they are going to Scary Island (aka US Virgin Islands). If that is the case, they need to invite Bethenny because, really. 

RealityTVGIFs

I remember Gizelle and Kal trying to get up Charrisse's Mount Everest steps to her house for some kind of champagne brunch in the S1 finale episode. Kal gave up halfway through. But S2 was so much better, and S3 was a dream. So it just goes to show. Maybe some of these RHONY newbies will surprise us. Maybe they're not all influencers and we will get some compelling stories following these women's work as well as their home lives.

Listen -- and you know how I felt about Bethenny in her later years -- but at least she was truly hustling in a real-world context. Pushing muffins at a Short Hills NJ supermarket. Driving that walking billboard she called a car.

Bitchy Witch on Twitter: "@Bethenny hi queen do you still have the skinny  girl car https://t.co/aj7trfqKwL" / Twitter

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yeah, that girl was a hustler. And despite her icky machinations in her later years on RHONY, I'll never fully hate on her because of the incredible real-life humanitarian efforts she has done for victims of hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, Ukraine, etc. 

But yeah @Liberty City that would be amazing if the big B returned for RHUGT 5.  It would be an absolute shi*show of awesomeness. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Looks like her other songwriters didn't tell her what they were listening to when they bashed out Shake the Bottle at 3am over cigarettes and Red Bulls. Jessie Ware should be thrilled! Money Can't Buy You Class was and is a pop culture phenomenon. Also, Jessie looks very Countessy on her album cover.

Lu right now:

real housewives of new york gifs Page 19 | WiffleGif

Honestly, Jennifer, Marge (yes, Marge) and possibly even Melissa actually look really great. And @Gray Bunny is right, that light lilac is a good color on Dolores.

Fessluh and Fuda's gowns look sloppily made, and I am LMAO that self-appointed wannabe 'fashionista' Jackie looks by far the most basic.

Edited by Cat

• Members

It would be iconic. And you know she wouldn't want to be there, so she wouldn't care what the f**k was happening around her.

Please register in order to view this content

Poor Jessie.

This is giving cheap, knock-off Potomac vibes.

Again, poor Jessie. She doesn't deserve this.

• Members

Potomac scoop - they're in Austin this week for Karen's 60th birthday (not sure if there is another reason or not).  Last night they went to a gay bar to watch a drag show - all the cameras were there to film.  I ended up going.  Thoughts:

All the ladies were gorgeous and eating up the attention and drag show.  Every split or death drop, they were throwing dollar bills on the queens, dancing and singing and having a great time.  They celebrated Karen's birthday and the drag queens put on a competition, in which Karen, Mia, Ashley, Wendy and the new girl (I didn't catch her name - she has an accent), all participated.  They had to do a runway walk down the stage - top three winners were Karen, Wendy and Ashley.  They did a lip sync dance for the finals and Karen won because it was her birthday, but let me tell you that Wendy should have won - she was so funny and great.

There likely was a fight at dinner beforehand, or during this trip, because you could see some ladies weren't interacting with each other.

Robyn/Gizelle - mostly quiet, especially Robyn, mostly sat in their seats and didn't talk much to the girls, but when the show was on fire, they had their moments of standing up and throwing the bills.

Candiace - loved the fan attention and was standing up dancing/singing throughout, but she sat away from R/G off to the side, near Mia and Wendy.  You could tell she wasn't giving the girls much attention, but she was great with the audience/fans.

Mia/New Girl - stayed mostly to themselves, but had a good time.  Mia wore a cheap cowboy hat.

Wendy - wore blue sunglasses most of the night, which at first seemed standoffish, but towards the end she was having a great time and getting into it.

Karen - living it up and enjoying the drag queens.  She was great, and I did see her and Gizelle speak a few times like friends, so I think they're ok.

Ashley - this one just loves being in a gay club.  She would go off to the bar by herself and interact with people whereas the other girls stayed in their little area and had the staff bring them drinks.  She was fun.

Anyway, can't wait for their next season!