Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

POTOMAC

Honestly, [!@#$%^&*] Gizelle, Robyn, Ashley, and Charisse. This episode was outrageous as they all tag teamed Karen. What was really telling was how openly they were actually discussing the show when Charisse, Robyn, and Gizelle moaned and groaned about Charisse 'assembling this group of ladies' that Karen was not a part of. It was plain as day that Charisse is furious that she was the one who organized the cast, but it was Karen who became the breakout star of the show while Charisse got herself fired for being so cringe and boring. 

What the [!@#$%^&*] was with Charisse claiming Karen went to rehab? When? For what? As Karen said to Candiace, Charisse proved by her words that Karen's suspicions about her were right and that Charisse was simply waiting to try and lord her own 'friendship acts' over Karen.

Robyn is such a liar about her pathetic relationship with Juan. 

Ashley tried to tee up another confrontation between Charisse and Karen at that lunch, but Karen was able to pivot so smoothly and transition Ashley to have discuss matters with Candiace. 

Jacqueline and Mia = implosion. Mia threw away her friendship without a second thought.

I think Potomac is getting dangerously close to being too toxic and might need a cast refresh for next years if they are to avoid the fate of Salt Lake City this season where everyone hated each other.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@DaytimeFan, I think Potomac has already gone down that dark rabbit hole. It is painfully obvious that NONE of these women are real friends. They are simply co-workers at best, IMO. This show needs to recapture the magic it had from seasons 2-4. But I feel that for all these shows with the exception of Miami. These shows need to resort back to being light and fluffy. With all that is going on in the world, dark reality TV, which used to captivate me pre-COVID & pre-MAGA does not captivate me anymore. The world itself is so dark, I want shows that are light and fluffy. 

• Members

What stands out to me is how PJ in head-to-toe baby Versace, while Brooklyn in a Frozen princess dress. LOL. Already you have two assured personalities with these babies, although I suspect the Versace was as much Porsha's choice as PJ's!

Anyway, this makes me wish Porsha was back on RHOA interacting with the group.

• Members

Eventually, if nothing changes, all of these shows become toxic and overproduced. The balance tips further and further from the women’s lives and personality conflicts and swings towards co-workers jockeying for position through subterfuge and leaking stories to the press, with the juicy stuff happening off camera and behind the scenes. And the women become more and more bitter and self-protective as their fame (and the subsequent backlash) grows. It can be good fun to watch the implosion for a season or two, but it’s not sustainable. I find it exhausting to watch.

• Members

While Production was clearly on La Dame's side, I wish they had showed her complete text to Cha Cha on the show. 

That said...once you post on the internet...it really does last forever so thankfully La Dame posted her text a while ago and EVERYONE saved it.

Proving Cha Cha LIED on aire...and La Dame is what? R-I-G-H-T. Cha Cha want that clout. All she's getting is DUST though. 

• Members

What I don't get about the Charrisse beef is what she wants from Karen. To 'acknowledge' the 'true' Queen of Potomac and kiss her feet? This is THEE moment Gizelle, Robyn and Charrisse have been building to since the top of the season? What a flop.

What Charrisse is really saying is that she's mad that Karen and the others became more popular than her, and that as a result, production sidelined her after one season. So it boils down to jealousy of Karen and amger at production and the viewing audience for not picking her! And this is why the audience is like 'Why TF is this bore back?' Because no RH viewer likes to be told who they must like by TPTB.

Weirdly, the entire cast except Karen dont get it. They REALLY want Charrisse back! Yes, I peeped that snake Ashley blowing smoke up Charrisse's ass about 'standing up' to Karen. If, in some alternate universe, Charrisse were to magically replace Karen as Grande Damn 2.0 of RHOP (!), do the other women honestly believe this whining, entitled bump-on-a-log wouldn't pull the same thing on them? Especially after the nastiness she tried to start against Monique? Which would make at least 5 cast members on RHOP who always go LOW (Giz, Robyn, Ashley, Mia, and Bump). The show would be a mess. We've already had to suspend our disbelief with all the chaotic accusations flying around this season. It all feels a little out of control and desperate. 

Edited by Cat