Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They definitely need to release a trailer. I suspect they're scrambling because the narrative of the show is probably a mess. Doing a trip with half the cast this late in the filming period is a dead giveaway that they think they don't have enough in the can to edit together a cohesive season.

Likely. Though I enjoyed the original format like Season 1/2 of OC when the bulk of the show was following each woman individually. It was more honest and realistic. 

• Members

Eva can go. Good God. That woman was a dud casting choice. She is TOO aware of cameras and is trying to start a beef with anyone to establish relevancy. 

Shamari is coming on too strong too. Like Eva, she is TOO aware of the cameras and it won't bode well for her. I want to see Shamari succeed, but I don't see it happening. 

Bravo is probably having buyer's remorse at this very moment. Ratings are dropping and the "drama" this season is not gonna keep fans glued.

• Members

Yes to Shamari! I like her. I didnt realize she was in Blaque. Anyone else think she resembles Monique from Potomac? Nene's shade of her was so petty

Good for Porsha and Kandi but it was weird seeing them kiki with each other. Kandi was such a fake ass bitch gossiping about her with Carmon and Jamie. She brought out her minions to do her dirty work as always

Im really not liking all the shade Eva is throwing at Cynthia. Completely unnecesary

I heard that Ronnie was gonna be the new Peter and he's already giving hints of that

• Members

Eva is such a FLOP. She tries so damn hard and it's not working.

Shamari was too much for me and they focused wya too much on her as well.

Kandi still up to her old tricks having her friends reveal dirt about people so she can pretend her hands are clean. And Bravo's editing was shady as hell.