• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Christina is Queen! "Vancouver is a gold mine and I love to go digging!"

I almost choked with glee when Rinna reached across the table to choke crypt keeper Kim! And then to have Eileen stare daggers at Kimbecile and declare "You're a scary vicious human being." FINALLY! People are calling this washed up has-been out on all her crap and I am loving it! Taylor McBride the hell out of her Rinna!

• Members

I'm glad people are finally calling Kim out. She's been one of the meanest housewives of all time, but she's always gotten a pass either because of her addiction or because she's Kyle's sister. I don't think her addiction has anything to do with her personality, which is that she is a total !@#$%^&*].

• Members

Oh Phelony Parks....

Her hopping up and pretending like she was going to hit someone with that purse was very telling. Clearly, the b*tch is screwing someone. Otherwise, she would've let it roll off.

And I don't like how Kandi is getting blamed for not standing up for Phaedra. Phaedra dug herself into this mess, so she needs to dig herself out. Kandi is on good standing with most of the women so why get involved? I'm glad that she said her mind is on more pressing matters [i.e. her marriage & money].

I like that Cynthia brought up the issue but damn she needs to learn to get to the point and have a backbone. She stumbles around her words too much and it makes her look scary & messy.

Nene & Porsha ... why are they even there? I'm so over these hypocritical hoes. Especially Nene. She never lives in her own truth, and I love when production does flashbacks on her lying ass. She can go. And husband humper can exit stage left. Doesn't she have a bag or car she needs to be humping for at this present moment?

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Cynthia and Kenya came off terribly this episode. If their goal was to expose Phaedra they failed big time and just looked petty in the process.

Underground is so opportunistic...trying to exploit the space between Kandi and Phaedra. Solly girl.

Nene had me gasping for air with her reenactment of Cynthia trying to bring up the Mr Chocolate fiasco lmao

• Members

Cynthia and Kenya only came off to those who already despise them b/c they are up Phelony's ass and believe all her lies. And Kenya only hopped in when Phaedra said her name. I would've pounced on Phaedra then too. Ole self-righteous bitch.

And I agree that Buick is an opportunist. She is all for causing division so she can sit pretty. Sadly for her, I doubt Bravo will be bringing her bum ass back next season. She offers nothing.

Nene looked stupid and hypocritical tonight. Especially when she brought up that Cynthia shouldn't've brought up what Apollo said? Umm does this bitch not remember her bringing up what Kenya said at the infamous Pillow Night last season? Once again with her selective memory....

Because Phaedra painted herself into that very corner. She's getting her comeuppance. Karma at its finest.

• Members

I cringed watching Cynthia mumble and stutter her way through exposing Phaedra. She needs to stop trying to play that role if she can't own it.

Nene saying Cynthia was messy as hell..., Um sis did you forget about how you put Kenya on blast about Christopher and Natalie's drug addicted asses last season.

Bye Phaedra!

I am shocked that it seems Kandi and Phaedra are falling off. I am disgusted at Porsha trying to instigate a feud. Bitch f-ck you! they've been friends since before they knew your ass.

Chile Demetria really was flopping as a main housewife I forgot she was at the dinner.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

That pissed me off real bad. I hope Kandi slaughters Porsha in upcoming weeks. Messy bitch. But she stays trying to call Kenya out for being messy. At least Kenya owns her sh-t.

And if Phaedra was smart, she mend fences with Kandi b/c at this rate, this relationship is going sour. She does not want Kandi to unearth all the hidden secrets Phaedra has hidden in her closet b/c I'm sure Kandi knows about all of them.