Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is what Tamra usually says when she doesn't want other HWs calling her out on her trickiness!

She's been vile to so many people over the seasons, so I really have no [!@#$%^&*] to give where she is concerned. Karma's a bitch, honey!

I know. I hope the children were not there when it happened. They, Joe and Teresa's parents must be devastated.

That is quite alright! I will have to look into those already-sure-to-be Bollywood classics.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They aired it an hour later than usual. Their lead-in was that pointless The People's Couch show.

Still, there's no real hook to get people to watch. This season of NYC is a bunch of mini-plots that resolve themselves and everyone's hunky-dorey with each other again. Ramona and Kristen were already joking about throwing stuff at each other's faces on the Montana trip. Meanwhile, Aviva's fight du jour is with Kristen. I think she's gone through all 6 ladies, so it'll be back to Sonja or Ramona next.

I think the season started out strong, and I was disappointed that more people weren't catching on to it. But as the episodes have progressed, it's lost its momentum. Although I'll give them credit for trying. The gossipy massage therapist is still the topic of debate next week? "A" for effort wink.png

Here's to hoping an original castmember or 3 return for a blockbuster Season 7. And put it back on Mondays.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I was going to say - my DVR didn't even record NYC this week! I got People's Couch or whatever instead... so I had to manually set a repeat viewing later in the week so I could catch it. Why would Bravo do that? :( I bet that's the reason for the lower ratings this week.

• Members

Exactly. Alex too. I'm sorry but all the newer women (Carole, Heather, Aviva, and Kristen) need to go. Back to the drawing board, Bravo/Andy. Time to bring back Alex & Jill, keep Sonja & Ramona, make Luann a housewife again, and add two new (and diverse) housewives. If a reboot does not happen, then it's time to stick a fork in NYC and go find a new city (preferably Houston, Dallas, Seattle, Toronto....). All I know is that this is NYC's third or fourth reboot, they better bring back Miami and give them one last shot because those women make peanuts and were getting the same ratings as NYC is this season.