Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

None of the reports said Nene was fired, they said she was being offered less money and the option of being a Friend. I still think that is true. Nene hasn't had a storyline in ages and her paycheck is HUGE. Throw in everything else and obviously they're going to want to give her a pay cut.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Sh-t Stain Pillow is in the link I posted. I hope Kim was just Kyle's tag along. Taylor was there last year and she filmed as a friend but a lot of her scenes were cut. Kim needs to be a friend of only filming scenes with Kyle. She is useless as a housewife with her boring, irrelevant, thirsty ass.

• Members

Damn, that was Sharon?! I totally thought it was Marysol, too! Sigh, my RHoM. Lea, Marysol, Alexia, Ana, Adriana... how I miss you!

Speaking of Sharon of the OC, I didn't warm to her in the first episode but I am now really loving her and how she doesn't pretend her marriage is uber-perfect.

Vicki -- hate her trying to justify every shoddy thing she has done as selfless and giving. She is dickmatized by that wrinkly old perv and is willing to throw anybody under the bus (including her daughter) in order to rationalize keeping him on as her chewtoy.

Um, Heather is obviously snooty, pretentious and cold, but I still love her (and Dr. Terry) for it. She shouldn't have gone running to Eddie about Tamra's pregnancy issues, though. That is a HUGE no-no in the Girl Friend Code!

I hope she quits too but prob for different reasons than you!

I did think I wanted her to have her own show but IMO it is Lisa's interaction with the other HWs (specifically Kyle) that makes RHoBH. It is this frenemyship that keeps bringing the drama and, unfortunately, the hurt.

But most of all, I need all the HWs of BH away from my screen for a while. I am burnt out by all of them.

• Members
MeHo knows the audience was tired of her victim act and plus she wants to play the supportive and sympathetic sister in law this year.I feel that way about New Jersey except I cant leave it alone :lol: . I am watching for Teresa and the new girls. Dina is a welcome return and I'm not here for Melissa AT ALL. Hope the new girls are good because with Teresa heading to prison Melissa will be useless. Edited by Eric83