Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Please. She forgave Kyle. If it works for her story Lisa will be besties with Brandi. She's all about the fame, the attention, the story. It's why she's a housewife. Like all of them.

Exactly.

Lisa has given as good as she's given she's just good at playing the poor me game.

Your spot on Bout her.

Or a Teresa, Nene, Kim, Joanna, Gretchen, Tamra, heather, Lisa, Brandi, Kyle, alex, Bethanny, etc...

• Members

Lisa can forgive Kyle because they've gone back and forth.

Lisa could have easily joined the mean girls in Season 2 and just iced Brandi out in a heart beat. Instead she welcomed Brandi into her life. Tried to help her improve her station in life and relationship with the other ladies. Lisa has done SO MUCH for Brandi in the last couple of years. And this is how Brandi repays her?

Sorry but Lisa is absolutely justified if she refuses to ever forgive Brandi and I highly doubt she ever will. It would take so many tears and a public flogging before Lisa even began to contemplate it. However knowing Lisa she might forgive but that doesn't mean she'd ever forget. But Lisa is smart enough to know that RHOBH provides money and attention to her and her brands...especially the restaurants. So if she has to pretend to forgive Brandi she will. Its just the nature of the beast. But that doesn't mean she actually will forgive Brandi or just forget what she's done.

That table scene was just an absolute disaster and Brandi absolutely crossed the line with Lisa and Ken. I have to say my heart was breaking for Lisa as she and Ken returned to their room. You could tell how absolutely violated she was by Brandi of ALL people turning on her and hurling such accusations at her out of the blue. Ken was just furious and I don't blame him one bit. He was right to tell Yolanda "Don't be Stupid" cuz that's what Yolanda was doing. Absolute stupidity. I don't even know who these ladies think they're messing with. Do they really think they're gonna beat Lisa?

• Members

+1.

I'm going to analyze this episode of RHOBH through quotes...

"I'm glad that you're capitalizing on my heartbreak" - Brandi

...what a pile of bullshit. She's been working the pole called 'Eddie left me for Leanne!' for years now...she has written two books premised on it...and thus Lisa is a Bond villainess for being friends with Sheana prior to knowing Brandi. See how that doesn't make sense? Brandi is a little girl lost, no doubt about it, but she's bought into her own press and thinks she's relevant without Lisa. She ain't.

"I have so much anxiety!" - Kyle

...and so it begins. Kyle's quick descent into the wounded wife and mother. The saintly victim. Please. This bitch has been talking absolute crap about Lisa for years now. She knew exactly what she was doing at that dinner table. Kicking it up, again, Yolanda, of course, played right into it. Classic ambush. Classic highschool crap. Same old Kyle.

"You're a stubborn old man. I'm tired of your goddamn mouth!" - Kim

...and I'm tired of Kim. Full stop. This one was foaming at the mouth with glee amping things up to Mauricio about what Lisa allegedly did with the magazine. She is one angry heap of bones, blond dye and sun damage. The jealousy of Lisa is comical at this point.

"Brandi feels like there is a divide in the group" - Yolanda

...speaking for yourself, eh Yolanda? Of course not. She was speaking for Brandi, using Brandi's "issues" to start in at Lisa because Yolanda knows that her "are we girlfriends?!" schtick is not going to fly. Ultimately, Yolanda fails to grasp that Lisa and Ken chose Mohamed over her and that, bottom line, she isn't their priority, Mohamed is.

"*exhales cigarette smoke*" - Lisa

...I abhor smoking, but what more could she do? She was ambushed not once, but twice, within the same day. And over allegedly telling Brandi to bring some tabloids? Lisa denies it. Even if she's lying, big deal. It's not like she gave interviews about Kyle, it isn't like she was tipping them off about where Mauricio is sleeping around...this episode illustrated that Brandi, Kyle, Kim and Yolanda hate Lisa. They are angry and jealous. They'd jump on anything to try and get her, however ludicrously minor it is. Lisa said it well, she hasn't called any of these women an alcoholic (like Kyle did) or a slut pig (like Kim did)...she'll be fine, I just hope she washes her hands of these women with surgical soap.

• Members

Yes Lisa so jealous and hateful of Lisa for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than her jealousy of "picking" Mohammed over her...

Come on.

Radar is reporting Lisa and Yolanda want Mohammed fiancé on next season. I totally buy it. And I'd welcome her. Cue the Yolanda isn't in on it and is jealous and terrified of her "perfect" relationship wi moahmemd being exposed as a fraud. Lol.

• Members

Truth.....lol at Lisa smoking that cigarette. Like you I find it nasty but that was one moment where I could totally understand someone giving into a vice like that....

Kim...oh my Kim. Love this b but she was way too turnt up on Ken and Lisa this episode. I know she feels like Lisa has looked down on her in the past but she needs to move on or have a heart to heart with Lisa. And def apologize to Ken at some point.

Forgot to mention sexy mama Joyce and her family...so touching and exactly what I needed for that episode. A break from the chaos and madness. And her scene with her mother really touched me. I hope she's back for another season. She can get it into with Yolanda.

Ughhh boring and bitter Carlton returns next week. I think I fast forwarded thru her bs scene this week. She does nothing for me.

• Members
Not showing up, being a fake friend, not being able to have a real conversation with her, seeing how she trusts her other friends, treating her like a Hollywood friend.

Kim should apologize to ken cuz she shouldn't have snapped. But Ken should also apologize her abd Yolanda but he won't. He's gotta cover for his wife while she's being exposed and showing what a liar she is.

I don't like Joyce but I agree she should return. Def over Kim.

Edited by JackPeyton