Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Joyce is unbearable. She's worse than Kyle. I love me a bitch but I need them to own it not play an innocent victim.

Carlton is fun but I don't think she fits.

Kim remains totally pointless.

Yolanda and David were adorable.

Lisa's restaurant is amazing. Seriously. That garden was just breathtaking.

I don't think Brandi is racist. I think she's ignorant. She doesn't hate or think she's better than Joyce because Joyce is PR, she hates her cuz she's a shafy bitch but Brandi isn't well spoken and overly emotional with a her issues so she goes to what will hurt the most - Kim's drug use for example.

• Members

What a fabulous dinner scene. Joyce tried to come for the dream team and failed. Her husband is scary aggressive. Brandi was her typical disaster self. Yolanda Lisa and the men not Joyce husband were trying to be rational and reasonable.

Joyce only showed up to stir the pot. Her treatment of Lisa at her dinner party at her restaurant was shocking. No wonder kyle loves her.

• Members

This thread is mostly full of people who watch the show solely for Lisa. I'm sure a lot of viewers do love her and watch the show for her, but in terms of overall viewers, and her career outside of the show, it's not a great look. I'm surprised she hadn't already distanced herself from Brandi by this point in filming. I know some feel it's because Brandi might have known things. I don't think it's that as much as she probably felt sorry for Brandi and saw her as harmless. Brandi probably is harmless, overall, as she's just damaging herself, but that type of behavior (not just the thing with Joyce - everything Brandi does) is somewhat toxic and creates a stench,