Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like the color but her face and the style of hair is just very weird. It looks very obvious that its not her real hair.

I know I have no choice but this wait for NY is really really starting to bug me. I can't even remember if new episodes aired earlier in 2013 or will we go a whole year without the RHONYC by the time 2014 rolls around?

• Members

Sorry. Still Team Marlo. Nene is loving Marlo acting up on her spinoff b/c that puts money in her pocket. Love Nene but she ain't/wasn't a saint either. When the spotlight ain't on her (ex. The Miami trip), she'll act out.

In other HWs news,

RealityTea is spilling that Lisa is threatening to sue Joanna over some accusations at the reunion. Lisa denies these allegations but Ana put out a tweet the day after the reunion about HWs threatening to sue when it may be true what was claimed (something along the lines of that), and Joanna retweeted it. So I guess Joanna is pulling a card out of my boo Ana's book. But will it matter? Possibly not when there are already rumors swarming that Miami will not be renewed.

Guess it's better to go out with a bang. . . .

• Members

See, that's another reason I wish Ana had remained a housewife. She's close friends with Joanna, so she could've been a nice crossover between the two groups. Also, I would've liked to have seen how Joanna and Ana's friendship affected Lea and Joanna's friendship.

Yeah, I thought it was stupid since Marlo's dress was mostly blue anyway. I found this episode to be HILARIOUS with tons of great Marlo fashions and moments. I loved her start-to-finish. This is basically I Dream of Marlo. Marlo is the star and the spotlight is on her, hunny. If this show is picked up for a second season then Nene needs to thank Marlo and only Marlo. She is the reason this is a series and not a wedding special. There is a reason from the moment this show was announced, the press releases mentioned Nene and Marlo as a co-star. They knew she was their ticket, which is why it makes no sense they didn't capitalize on this for RHOA.

• Members

Team Lisa all the way. BTW Ana should stop washing her ex-husband's dirty underwear before he goes on his dates before making bitchy remarks about the housewives.

Nene wanted Marlo for her spin-off because she knows that she has (reality) star quality. She wouldn't want her on RH because she knows she can't be bullied and scared off like Kim. Nene is always jealous of other women, she doesn't know how to behave herself and all she does is repeat how rich and successful she is and she takes her reality stardom way too seriously.

• Members

I know it doesn't matter since Miami is likely canceled, but Marysol got screwed. In the end she'll have appeared in more episodes than Lea and she had as much, if not more screentime than some of the official housewives. Of course by being reduced to Friend her salary was probably also reduced. I think I've seen more of her this season than in either of the first two, but it probably just seems that way since she's more central to the drama now.

• Members

I wouldnt say Marysol had more screentime than any of the 5 official housewives. All 5 had plenty of screentime and story that was showcased. Marysol didnt really have her own thing besides her issues with Elsa's illness which she didnt really get in depth focus on that till later in the season when Elsa came home. Before it was just brief snippets to the other ladies and she was more of a strong supporting character. We definetly saw her more in season 1 and 2. Besides her career, and scenes with Elsa, we also got to follow her struggle with love, marriage and divorce. She had alot more to do in previous seasons despite her central role of hating on Lea this year, which seems to be her only consistent focus

I thought Lea only missed one episode; Marysol definetly was absent for more than that. With all that said, I dont think I saw a significant difference between her being an official vs a friend. As a friend we saw less of her family and career life but she always felt present in spite of that. You are probably right in that money played a role in her downgrade.