Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I honestly enjoyed Dwight. That scene with Nene and her son was just hilarious and kinda touching how he was imparting his wisdom on the son. Plus the son was taking it all in stride and not at all weirded out by the fact that Dwight played for the other team.

Lol at Sheree's delusions of grandeur.

NYC season 1 was just amazing. I was cracking up all day long just mesmerized by Bethenny, Ramona, Alex, and Jill.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ahh ok - well at least she's happy and hopefully moving on. :)

Btw, speaking of BH... anyone watch Million Dollar Listing LA? The new season started a couple of weeks ago, and Mauricio and Marissa have made a few appearances. Marissa is selling that home that was featured last season, where she got married. I'm surprised they didn't spend more time showing how wealthy she and her family is... that house and land is worth over $20 million, with bricks handmade in London.

• Members

I totally forgot about Marissa but yes she would be a great addition to the cast. I'm at least hopeful she'll pop up as a Friend.

MIami:

So I'm watching episode two and I'm a bit confused RE Lisa's living situation. is this a new house that she and Lenny bought? Cuz I'll be honest from the outside it looks a bit rundown considering how big the estate is. And I'm sorry but I'm with Lisa on this whole "preservationist" thing. It doesn't even look like the Scarface house and I would be really pissed off if someone was trying to prevent me from doing something with a house I JUST bought with my own money. Hopefully she gets it jazzed up in time for another excellent RHOM party event!

Alexia and her designer and those shoes....funny but seemed a little over the top. Alexia's smile is starting to remind me of Karen with a T's smile....

The way Marysol keeps appearing they might as well have kept her as a housewife. I love her even though I think she needs to develop more of a backbone.

Joanna and Roman.....these two will be lucky if they last 5 years....

Lisa's husband.....hmmn he kinda PHINE as Miss Kenya Moore would say. Lisa better keep that boy!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I bet this is just her trying to stay on the show. I mean last season she was hardly on. I didn't think she really had a reason to be there. It was all about Adrianne Maloff's break up, Kim's soberity and the "fight" between Kyle and Lisa. and also pushing the new Mrs. Foster into the mix.

I don't think season 4 has started recording yet. Maybe... I know the season usually starts at the begining of the year.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it usually

Winter: Atlanta, Beverly Hills

Summer: OC, Jersey

Fall: Miami, NY

• Members

Its usually

Winter/Spring: OC

Spring: NY

Summer: NJ

Fall: Miami

Fall/Winter: ATL, BH

That's how it tends to be. NY is surprisingly late as its been over a year since last season's premiere. They were always a Spring series but got bumped to Summer last year. Now it looks like they got bumped even further. They have never aired in Fall before so this year will be a first, if it actually happens. They cant delay it anymore

OC in the summer is also a first this year as they always wrap up by June

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Good on Teresa with her cooking event. She seemed like a natural. She needs to get her own special on Food Network as a pilot for a potential series.

I know right? I was liking the progress they made bc I hate that they broke up but I was rolling my eyes at the preview. Jaq needs to STFU

Overall boring episode. Im not feeling all this kumbaya crap

• Members

First, i am in no way won't defend Brooks. but it seems it's OK for Brianna to say all these things about what Brooke's said and done but whenever anybody talks about the major hothead and borderline abuser that her husband has shown, it's "Oh no i won't talk about my husband.he's been under a lot of stress." I think she's a lot more like Vicki than she wants to admit. Vicki allegedley was abused in some way by Don and her first husband and now Brooks. At least that';s what Brianna would happily tell people but her husband can go crazy on whoever he wants and it's OK because he's a solger and he's been under a lot of stress. Sounds like an abusive wife sticking up for her husband. just the same pattern but she's telling her mother, "break it!"

"it's the pot calling the kettle ming."Dorothy Zbornak

Edited by BKuzak

• Members

Vicki has such low self esteem it's sad. That mess with Brooks tonight was so sad to watch.

That said, Brianna is a hypocrite and needs to check her own husband as well. I can't with her making excuses for him and saying he shouldn't be talked about because he is in Afghanistan. Yes his efforts are appreciated but it doesn't excuse him for acting like an assh-le to a woman old enough to be his mother.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I really feel sorry for Vicki. Sleazy Brooks from one side and from the other side Brianna who acts like an angry pig. She has no problem discussing her mother's boyfriend, yet again nobody should talk about the freak she brought home. It's the second reunion I have watched where she has made a fool of her mother and has not protected her in any way.

I have a feeling she has been jealous of her for years and she has not forgiven for many things that have happened and now guess what, she is turning into a bad version of her mother.

In other news Lydia was scared of Brianna so she didn't discuss the situation with her mother. In order to be dramatic she stormed out during someone else's drama and nobody even paid attention.

Heather... Without her husband's money she is just another Sherree who thinks too much of herself. She had a career before marrying him and she paid for the land?? She is providing him with a great life?? Say that to him in five years when he replaces you with a younger, hotter and less obnoxious trophy wife.