Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya first of all should not be renting no manor in Atlanta. She's the perfect example of living beyond one's means. She should've used Kim as the perfect example of what NOT to do. There are plenty of nice houses, townhouses, condos, and apartments in Atlanta that she could be living in for WAY less. Instead of renting, she should be buying a home in Atlanta b/c they're WAY cheaper than what she was probably living in LA. Secondly, ain't Kenya supposedly dating an oil tycoon? That should be chump change for him. But seeing as she's struggling, I guess they aren't together.

Oy vey! closedeyes.jpg

• Members

I'm guessing it was, buddy. Kenya needs to stop lying b/c she's slowly becoming more and more like Kim Zolciak part deux. For season two, I'm going to need Kenya to stop with the childish antics or Bravo can nix giving her that nice check she's supposed to be getting and give it someone worthy (i.e. Marlo) or someone more needy but still entertaining (i.e. Sheree).

And I love you too, London! wub.png

• Members

Hahaha but at least Kim got someone to put a ring on it, however young and dumb he might be. I need Marlo, like for real. I'm glad Nene is bringing her to her spin-off. Plus, I'm still confused how Bravo is all OK, she can be on Nene's show but not as a HW or FOHW.... not fair but I'll take her in any capacity at this time.

LOL not Sheree! We should just get someone like her or whatever -- you know she would be gunning for a paycheck if she could.... that chateau ain't gon' build itself!

Edited by London

• Members

I love it when the OC ladies go on vacation because they TRULY go on vacay and let the Trashy come out to play (even though Tamra wants to pretend she doesn't do that anymore). I thought Gretchen's reaction shots to Vicki's (relatively) innocent calls to go to Andalay for a booze-a-thon hilarious. And she and Heather were rightly pissed off about being left behind by Vicki, Tamra and Lydia.

The thing that bothered were the ill-mannered, at times willfully ignorant comments at the restaurant. Yes, folks, Mexico does have fancy restaurants and not just burrito stands. No, Lydia, they do not have chips and salsa as a starter. Gretchen's comments about the shrimp looking suspicious... well, ok, they could have looked dodgy. But I'm also betting that Gretchen would never be so particular with her food if she were at a typical Mexican eatery with enchiladas, Corona and a mariachi band. If she once had a bad reaction with shrimp back in the day, well, then she should not order them. I had a bad reaction to oysters once, I can't even look at them today.

Looking forward to the fallout next week.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The thing is that with Gretchen, Vicki just gets under her skin due to all the name calling and public dismissal and judgement she does of gretchen, all while doing worse herself but acting like shes better. I actually have come to really like vicki on this show, but i totally understand gretchens hatred of her. People like Vicki are so, so hard to be around no matter how strong someone is. She will take any comment, anything really, that gretchen makes and just go to town.

I also think it says so much about Vicki that shes truly obsessed to a point with Gretchen and Slade and gretchens friendship with Tamra.

As for the episode, Heather picked a very, very nice resturant but whoever said it was perfect for a date but not a group outing was right. They all went in expecting taquitos and coronas, not that. but that is heather and she is so different from them, so im not surprised. Lydia/Vicki/tamra taking off was trashy, tacky and totally not surprising.

Lauri, back for 15 more minutes? I actually believe what she said though. Wouldnt be suprised at all. and no, it wouldnt have come out by now because she likely hooks up with rich, powerful types that dont want it out there.

Lydia i am so over her obsession with her mom smoking pot. Someone needs to give this bitch some damn pot.

I love Heather and Terry and loved that they show the bad and good in their marriage.

Edited by JackPeyton