Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

She didn't lay a hand on Wig on the bus (did she). I don't wish to see Nene screaming in Lisa's face for any reason. She has not reason to dislike Lisa, so I hope there not more to this. Can't have The Queens going at it, although Lisa is the ultimate classy lady, so there won't be any roping her into yelling match. And I hope to God Nene doesn't even try. I'd turn the channel.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene would lose against Lisa simply because Lisa would not engage her, that's how Nene wins her arguments, she is bigger (physically) and louder than anyone she goes up against so when they try to serve her, she is able to outshout them.

Lisa has too much money, too much success and too much style to bother with that kind of nonsense. Checkmate, bitch. Love Live The Queen.

• Members

I agree that Lisa not engaging would infuriate Nene.. and if Nene uses one of her classic put downs then Lisa would match her with her own put down. Sadly, I think the two would be unstoppable if they joined forces.

If Nene being fired in season 3 would have caused the show to eventually be cancelled then so be it because there are lines that shouldn't ever be crossed. In fact, Kenya threatening to beat up a pregnant woman has me raising my eye brow a bit to be honest.

• Members

NeNe was in the wrong for the bus incident but she didn't try to choke her. She got up to yell in her face IMO, but everyone intervened and pulled them apart. NeNe has stated many times that she can argue with her castmates all day but she wouldn't lay a hand on them.

I don't like to see my faves fighting. I do think NeNe is closest to Kyle, Cynthia, and Teresa bc she tweeted a few weeks ago that the Housewives were like a sorority and they needed to stick together and she only mentioned them.

• Members

There was some sort of off-camera argument that happened towards the end of Season 2 that affected their friendship yet again but the Bravo cameras weren't around to capture it (much to their dismay), but they discuss it afterwards, and I think Wig said NeNe put her hands around her throat. But who knows what's truth and what's fiction when Wig is involved.

At the S2 reunion, Wig is very brief about the explanation as to what went down between them, and is quick to say they patched things up and just want to move on. Hmm.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Yeah Wig was lying a lot back then, I remember I think it was Reunion S2 when Lisa told Wih straight out "I will fly over this table and beat your arse, u dont want to fluck with me" as she was sooooo done with Wig and her lies L:OL!

• Members

Brandi would make Cynthia cry in a heart beat. It wouldn't even be funny.

As for NeNe much as I like her and find her funny I question her judgement if she is friends with Kim Z again (or was to begin with even) and is now friends with Kyle Richards. Doesn't really seem like she knows what "good friends" really are. I think Brandi could handle her too. In a war of wits Brandi is pretty sharp and can tangle with the best of them.