Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That's the truth

Title: Booty Boot Camp is not only catchier, but it just sounds better and makes more sense than Phine Body. How boring!

Colors: Kenya's has colors that jump out at you. It stands out and makes you take notice and is more appealing to the eye than Phaedra's drab grey

Body: Kenya KILLED her in this department. All you have to do is look at Kenya to see results. Phaedra's looks like about squeezing your body into tight clothing

Name: Kenya has her name big and bold and using her celebrity to sell this. Notice she is also using the RHoA branding which helps connect her fans to this product. Phaedra isn't taking advantage of who she is and the platform she has to sell it

Lines: Kenya's cover is consise yet descriptive. It conveys a message and lets you know what you are in store for. Phaedra's is just words. Again boring and very generic.

Animal: Who the hell wants to look like a donkey, when you can look like a stallion? An animal known for being short and lazy or one that's strong and has sexual prowess?

The reviews are in and KENYA wins this one

tumblr_mj70ehCuu31rmi2wuo1_400.gif

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

wub.png You know the way to my heart but i love him even more whne he's not talking. I just need him to be arm candy and keep his mouth shut. LMAO I know! She reminds me of when I look at pictures and then be like "Damnit, you done f**ked up the vibe!"

• Members

LOL you SLAYED Phaedra. Idk more and more I am just starting to want her gone this season. The southern belle shitck was so funny and authentic in Season 3, but it's almost like she's playing a character now. That "everybody knows" sh-t has me looking at the screen like rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Not to mention her randomass careers. Funeral planning, workout videos, selling tasers.

EW at thing blocking a shot of Apollo's six pack.

LOL read my mind.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I ain't lie...lol Kenya slayed her all on her own. This is exactly how I feel about Phaedra too bc I thought she was so funny in season 3 but yeah she comes across very rehearsed like she's playing a character. I definetly don't buy this southern belle thing she got going on. Im over her

Sigh....don't know one want to see that donkey blocking him!

• Members

Random thought with NYC filming in April, that means it should be on the air in the fall. That seems like it will be a clusterf-ck as BH, ATL, and MIA should all be filming their new seasons in the coming weeks and months, wonder if one of their filming schedule's will be pushed back to fall/winter, probably ATL as I think I read BH will start filming soon and I haven't even heard of when Atlanta's reunion is yet alone new season.

Really wish they'd scale back to 15 episodes/2 part reunions, and launch Dallas if they want to keep RH on all year round. Already not understanding how OC will take BH's timeslot in a few weeks when the season doesn't seem close to over and they're prob getting a 3 part reunion,

• Members

RHOV

Mary and Ronnie should give Robin and Amanda the number of their hair salon. This is not houwewife hair.

Jody seems insane and always obsessed with poor Mary, who has no idea how to defend herself against a group of ugly bullies. Mary comes out stupid at the end for not knowing how to deal with this mess.

• Members

RH aint charity; go get a job bitch! Maybe she can ask Sheree for some advice. Or as suggested in the article, ask her rich married lawyer boyfriend for help. Stupid ho for getting one that's currently married bc she cant marry him and get half his money in a divorce

Anyways I expect Kim next. With only Kyle, Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda (hopefully) returning, looks like we are in store for a revamped BH in season 3.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL! I am not even trying to be funny but Taylor has literally nothing going for herself. I am positive she only got a Season 3 spot bc Bravo felt sorry for her but the grace period is over, she needs to provide for her child on her own and can't keep sucking Bravo's teet if she isn't going to be doing anything or using the platform the RH provides.