Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't with Kim's lying ass. You give the dates you are available. First you can go, then you aren't sure, then you absolutely can't go and there is no way you can leave the US but you JUST told Cynthia you could go to Anguilla.

Then she tries to come at Kandi, talking about she shows up to the nail salon late :blink:

I CAN'T. GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

• Members

Although I'm still mad that it took over four seasons to get rid of her (since they should've dropped her at the curb after the second season), at least I can breathe easy knowing that I will never see that useless heifer again*.

*and no, I don't need any Camille-style cameos, I need her ass gone like Bethenny gone.

• Members

I dont think Kenya was trying to get with Apollo. I think the compliments and gushing was all about making Walter jealous. Like if you dont want to put a ring on this, then there are other fish in the sea, and it helped that it was a guy more fit and hot than him.

Airhead: "What can I do to higher my chances" Its supposed to be increase. I guess she didnt realize higher wasnt a verb

The whole scene with Kenya inviting herself to the trip was awkward. Didnt Kandis aid she invited her to the dinner to invite her to the trip bc she was the life of the party? Why did she and none of the women say anything when Kenya asked if she was invited? Why even bring it up if she wasnt?

I just cant with Kim's lying. I loved when Nene said thats why she cant f-ck with her anymore. First Kim says she's 28 weeks pregnant (7 months), then 8 months pregnant and then says she has 8 weeks left in her pregnancy....WHAT?? She is going to be pregnant for 10 months?

It was incredibly f--ked up of her to give dates which all the ladies rearranged their schedules around and then she tells them she cant go. She wasnt even up front about it as they had to get that out of her. Then she said she never confirmed the dates?. Theres no good way to spin what she did. They do not need to go on vacation with Kim Zolciak. If she didnt want to go, she should have just been straight up about it instead of handling things like she did

Nene: "Kim storms out with her belly and wig in tow" laugh.png

And Wig had the nerve to say all the women were crazy? Wow. What an ugly ungrateful exit from the show

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

And if you look at it Kim didn't take her purse inside and Kroy never left the parking lot. She knew she wasn't going from the minute she walked into the restaraunt but was too scared to be upfront about it.

Kim really thinks she is better than these ladies now bc she got her meal ticket and had two of his babies. She isnt needed and I can just enjoy classic Nene/Kim on youtube.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

That bitch is do disrespectful. Brandi was very classy and threw little shade at her when she did her Wendy interview last month. She said she just wished LeAnn had more boundaries and IA. She got the man. Does she really need to rub it in Brandi's face that she has the kids?

• Members

I loved Nene in the confrontation since she was the only woman in the group willing to call Kim out while the rest were content to make faces and be passive aggressive. And of course Kim couldn't handle the heat so she bailed. I still have issues with Nene but she has obviously matured even though I hate those silly faces she makes when she's mimicking someone. In the past she would shriek and act like a crazy person but she showed maturity even though her temper was flaring. Kim obviously thinks she's above these girls so if she wants to move on then good riddance. It may sound racist but a white housewife isn't needed on this show.

Kroy is gorgeous and the scruff works. When he called the cameramen motherf*ckers and told them to stop filming. Sexy!

I'm still confused by Kim and Sweetie's relationship. It's really pathetic.

Phaedra's tight white jeans to accentuate her big ass was a very unflattering look for her.

Cynthia continues to look absolutely gorgeous in her soundbites.