ATWT Casting News and Spoilers

• Members

Daniel Cosgrove (Chris Hughes) starts on March 11.

Luke and Noah say goodbye and Jake Silbermann (Noah) will be off for a few weeks.

Tom Phelprey's is gone from ATWT.

Paolo Seganti (Damian) last air date is next week. Damian is arrested and taken to jail.

Is Agim Kaba (Aaron) heading back to Oakdale?

Janet finds out she is pregnant and it is Jacks and not Dustys.angry.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be Jack's child. The writers sure are sticking it to the CarJack fans or should I say Goutman. Of course we the audience think it's Dusty's but that's not where the writers are going with it.

• Members

I'm sure Goutman thinks that this is some sort of clever writing. It might be, on a show that actually cared more about telling stories.

I'm looking forward to seeing Chris again. I just hope they know what to do with him. No Allison please.

The only way I will ever care about seeing Aaron again is if we see Julie or Iva.

• Members

They should have just made it Dusty's, but I guess they want to drag the whole mess out up until the finish line. I just want Janet/Dusty and an epic Carly/Jack reunion before it's all over.

I love Agim Kaba and would gladly welcome him back, but what would be the point of bringing back Aaron now? They squandered his last return big time, and unless they plan on staking Ali/Casey for another round of Ali/Aaron, which there is JUST NO TIME FOR, I don't really understand what he would be doing. Unless, of course, it's just a wrap-up sort of thing, where he visits or comes back for good with a new main squeeze (and maybe a kid on the way?).

Luke and Noah should just fuckin end. Can you imagine the outrage if they break up and Noah leaves before the end of the show? Luke is such an insufferable bore most of the time, but if he wasn't, I'd love nothing more than for him to leave Noah's lame self and for his "happy ending" to be that he's gonna move on and stop acting like his first relationship has to last forever.

• Members

Casey/Aaron, anyone? ;-P

Amen. (Barring that, however, at least hold off on Noah's return until the finale so we can enjoy the final few months of ATWT in peace.)

Archived