OLTL:Favourite Vicki & Jessica Personality

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at Dorian trying to coax out poor little Princess and Tori playing her! And DAMN @Robin's legs and cleavage in that first part. What a difference a decade makes. It's so funny when Erika pokes fun at herself/Viki with the prim and proper Mid-Atlantic accent, you sometimes forget that that's learned, it's just funny to be reminded that it's something she's well aware of.

That ensemble Tori's wearing is so Sharlene Frame.

Ha, they tricked us with the Tommy music! The "transformation" at 9:27 is great.

• Members

This is the playlist from that year of storylines: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=49CB2BCA065632FB&search_query=viki+lord+DID+abuse+storyline

The fight that launched the DID storyline - it begins with Viki fighting with Dorian over the lie about David Vickers being her half-brother:

Part 2.

Part 3. (The unspeakable is finally spoken) Dorian talks about Victor talking in his sleep about his sexual assault of Viki and how she confronted him... Viki is still in denial - Dorian keeps pressing:

Part 4. Dorian wants Viki to continue to face the truth. This is just before Viki disappears and Jean Randolph takes over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LFlifxZ8iM

• Members

Trading Places was such a hoot. I think I would have enjoyed Todd's alters in the fake DID story too if the story hadn't been so crass and offensive. I think Howarth enjoyed "Miss Perkins" or whatever the name was.

Those scenes where Dorian told Viki about the abuse are so harrowing. And the buildup to that, with Viki battered on all fronts until she is down to nothing. Erika had a cold at the time of some of those scenes which just makes her even more run down.

• Members

Pointless and unnecessary. I realize the Viki/Niki saga sent the show's ratings soaring, but, you know, you can cram a pump for only so long. Once Viki remembered seeing Victor in bed with Irene, and she and Niki (presumably) merged, that should have been the end of it. Instead, they kept Niki "alive" for yet another history rewrite (this time, that Niki was "born" when Viki saw Roger Gordon "die" in the explosion @ Eterna).

Archived