Y&R: Potpourri Thread 4

• Members

People still ask Joan Van Ark about her time as Real!Gloria.

Gloria was better as white trash dressing like Britney Spears' Nan in the trailer park. I knew something was wrong when she started wearing those business suits after she married John. I still say JVA would've done more with the role than Chapman.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i really liked JVA as gloria, chapman she is completely miscasted as gloria. saying that there is a lot if miscasted actor/actress on this show.

this show really doesn't have a clue how to write for it's teen scene they should really look at the british and aussi soaps for ideas.

also this show doesn't got a clue have to write for it core audience women. do they really think the females viewers likes seeing women being degraded weaken and abused by the men on the show.

MAB should be ashamed of herself for what she as done to the women on the show is and I am blaming her she is the one who keeps going on and on how this is her vision.

also i sick of the freakin art storylines just because MAB loves art doesn't mean she has to keeping writing stupid art storylines and nobody likes them.

• Members

JVA's trashy Gloria was an interesting addition to Y&R, whereas JC's Gloria was written as Brenda Dickson's Jill. If John Abbott had to die, Jill should be his widow fighting his children. All of the sudden Jill was busy having lunch with "Mother", while Gloria was Eighties Jill 2.0.

• Members

I had to LOL at those spoilers there. Especially that one about

, I can see such a "trauma" for Sharon for her to sleep with Nick, Jack, JT, Billy, Victor, and Tucker! A seven-way who's the daddy story!!

I also happened to come across a very, very spoilerish picture of Lauren's story! Pictured below are Lauren and

• Members

You left out Cane. Imagine the trauma for Lily when she learns Sharon is carrying his child. Fortunately, everything is fine when Sharon agrees to name the little boy Drew. Cassie's spirit reappears and, as a nod to our old friend, wears a strange hat. Devon asks Cassie's ghost if Tyra really was the new Dru, and Cassie simply says, "F*ck that noise," and disappears.

The stress of having another newborn baby causes Sharon to begin stealing from the local IHOP. Fortunately, she gets inspiration from that acronym and gives the 19 year old manager the ride of his life in exchange for not being shopped to the cops.

Imagine her horror when the manager knocks on Jack Abbott's door later that day.

"Dad...it's me, Kyle!"

Archived