AMC: Monday, January 11, 2010

• Members

This episode moved too fast for me. It rushed Greenlee's surgery. There could've been some dramatic moments there but they dropped the ball. We didn't see her almost flatline, but instead that was revealed when David was talking to the Sunset Beach doctor post surgery. :lol:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like Emma is ready to give Ryan and Erica her stamp of approval. Someone gag me now. Only thing that would be worth seeing is if she came out and said "Daddy, are you in love with Spike's grandma?" Would burst out laughing if she said this in front of Erica.

• Members

Yes! It was all dramatic, too! Greenlee was having her dream of her and Ryan cuddling by the fire... Ryan's whispering sweet nothings in her ear, and her face goes blank. She gets up, walks to the door and opens it... to see the GREAT WHITE LIGHT! Cut to Greenlee in the OR flatlining and the doctor rolling her over to pump her chest. Cut back to Ryan running up to a blank faced Greenlee about to walk into the light and he pulls her back in and convinces her to fight or something.

• Members

ITA. I think that David geniunely cares about Greenlee, and he's happier around her, definitely happier than when he is around most of the people in PV. Greenlee brings out his softer side. I enjoy their relationship.

• Members

I don't think that the show has killed off their relationship. They didn't have that many scenes the last time Greenlee was around, but I think that they have always cared about each other. In spite of them having a few tiffs here and there.

I remember, Greenlee telling Reese that David had good qualities to him, the last time she was around. I think that this was some time after she had slapped him. I think their relationship was still on decent terms, but that they just didn't really interact a whole lot with each other the last time around.

I think that they are going to be interacting together a lot more this time around.

• Members

So glad joint custody was awarded between Ryan and Annie. Loved how Emma couldn't WAIT to pack her bags and get out of that penthouse! And to top it all off, the Chandler front door was shut right in Ryan's face right after he dropped Emma off..teehee, love it :rolleyes: .

Didn't care for the Jake\Amanda ConFusion scenes. Jake making that cheesy love letter....freaking playing Limbo with Liza and Tad....what was that instrument that random guy came and blasted at them? A trombone? I don't know, but I didn't like it at all, LOL.

AMC needs to find a way to keep that doctor working with Greenlee on the show!

Where are Brot, Natalia, Jessie, Angie? ;)

Archived