Y&R: Episode discussion, week of January 4

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha!! Dee Dee, I was wondering WHY Cane was lying in Lily's clean hospital bed today with his dirty Doc Martens, that I'm sure he walked across the MEN'S ROOM FLOOR with???!! (P.S., I chose this picture this week, because it's 6 degrees above zero right now, and many of us need a reminder of warmer times ;) )

• Members

I do have to say... I found Billy Miller's underwear cute today. that was actually a humorous touch that was well done. but DAMN... when Heinle was pulling his pants down, was it just me, or did she seem a bit overzealous there? She almost took the whole thing down and let us see the goodies. Too bad this ain't on Showtime.

• Members

Darius McCrary...jeez, I wanted to give him the benny, but he's not working. Granted, I haven't watched Y&R in ages (so he should be glad I tuned in just for him!), but still, he seems so out of place.

And what was with Lil crunching so hard on those potato chips? The scene ended with a nice and soap-like, then it's CRUNCH.

• Members

Emily is such an awful and useless character.

I wish they'd fire Stacy Haiduck's ass already, she's a decent actress, but she's not THAT GOOD. They can send their ruined interpretation of Patty off to a far away psych institution.

I guess they think they're setting Haiduk up for some Emmy love, but I doubt that's going to happen, the snobby Y&R cast pre-nominate someone that's hasn't been there for longer than a year? Yeah, right...

This horrible writing team's intentions with Emily are so apparent, they're trying to re-do the original Jack/Mary Jane relationship that they messed up by making her an irredeemable psycho. They so didn't expect the character and actress to catch on and now we're left with this poorly developed and look-alike that's in a horribly developed and rushed "romance" with Jack. What the f.uck ever.

I cringe every time I see Emily as Patty's "protector" and her smug attitude with everyone that calls Patty out for her sh!t.

• Members

Nothing in this Lily cancer thing (I hesitate to call it a storyline) makes much sense. Her immune system is sensitive? You could have fooled me given the number of situations the character has been in that no normal cancer patient with that weak of a system would be in.

Again, it goes back to the long-term planning on this show, is there any? Or are fans to blame for not buying this shoddy as hell writing? I'm sure the people at this show blame the fans for everything.

• Members

She wears more make up than Tammy Faye, has no loss of appetite & an immune system compromised enough to make her deathly ill FROM A HANGNAIL but NOT to entertain a roomful of visitors at any given moment.

And AUNT JACK is a sports fan?

Whatever Maria.

What. Ever.

Archived