Evilness Returning to Y&R?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe Brian McNeil will come to town and whisk Victwhoria away from GayT.

Such total and utter word. The show is absolute sh!t now- it's mind-boggling. At least under LML the sh!t was still somewhat watchable. But the show right now is just plain bad and it's clearly the fault of the writers. I'm not a Rauch fan, but I don't think he's the problem here. Big changes need to come and fast, otherwise I guarantee the show pisses away another million viewers and next year at this time, all 7 (God willing) soaps are battling it out for 1st place week to week. For the first time in 20 years, I could legitimately see that happening.

I hope you're not including her original B&B stint in that because that was some good stuff. And I admit I LOVED when she returned to B&B for the sole purpose of killing off Taylor. Considering I've always hated Taylor and all the behind the scenes drama between Tylo & Brown, it was irresistible. Simply delicious.

• Members

She had a baby that she claimed was fathered by Massimo Marone when she kidnapped Ridge during her latest stint on B&B.

That was when Ridge & Brooke got married in those hideous outfits and he later fell into a furnace when Nick tried to rescue him from Sheila. Then Nick had sex with Brooke while she was almost suicidal from grief and that's why there was doubt about the paternity of R.J. The good old days! :P

• Members

I didn't blame Brooke one bit. She was obviously not thinking straight at the time. It did however destroy Nick for me. His behaviour was pretty disgusting, taking advantage of a grieving woman like that. He just stopped her from throwing herself into the fire, and then he thought it was a good idea to have sex with her right there and then??!! :blink:

Even if she had initiated it he must have realized that she wasn't in her right mind. But I guess that didn't matter to him as long as he got what he wanted. :mad:

Archived