The Suds Report

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankly, I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] if I sound like a snob, but most TV viewers wouldn't know good acting if it bit them in the ass. It pisses me off to see fanboys/girls give unwarranted praise. Rent a Geraldine Page movie and get back to me on good acting, love your favorite actors all you want, but don't confuse your adoration or charisma with great acting, they are NOT the same thing... educate yourselves.

• Members

Please, let's not stop there. We know Nelsie's delusional. It's Cameron Mathison upset that his boyfriend Aiden Turner and his boyfriend David Fumero is having sex with both Brett Claywell and Scott Evans. Because all of them gay, you know. All of them. Every single one of them. They're just closeted. And I know this because I have sources. And my sources know everything.

• Members

Well said--Nelson's agenda of hating AMC is getting old (he didn't like it pre Pratt either and has admitted he never grew up with it unlike his fave shows) and I totally agree. And as you say, Hoffman is dead on, AMC has had, for way too long, an obsession with BABIES that I find off putting and frankly boring.

• Members

Especially since soaps are so ill equipped to deal realistically with raising babies or small kids. So the characters agonize endlessly about their baby being missing, or trying to have one, or who the dad is, and then as soon as they finally get them or they're born they're sent off with the nanny, or to eat endless helpings of Lucretia's cookies.

Again this just shows how little he knows about AMC or likes it--none of his suggestions for new writers was really a good fit for AMC imho...

Archived