PJ is going to freak!! ATWT previews for next week!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes yay for Carjack along with Jack and Janet splitting. The Brad ghost thing is really dragging out. Everything else in the promo looked kinda sucky. I've also read a rumor that Jon Lindstrom is exiting and Craig is going to leave with Rosanna as McClain exits but I can't find any confirmation on it.

• Members

Oh wow I hadnt heard about Jon Lindestrom leaving. That will make PJ happy. I wish Scott Bryce had stayed in the role. I will miss Craig in the canvas but not Lindstrom's version. I hope the Brad ghost story ends soon. It needs to be axed.

• Members

I have to say, I was really, really skeptical of a Carly/Jack reunion (they were by far my favorite couple until about three years ago). Something about it is working -- I like that Jack is the one who's lost -- it's a refreshing change. I hope this leads to a good coupling.

• Members

Teehee---been smirking most of the day! :lol: So not upset at the news Jacket's on the rocks.

Hadn't heard the rumor about Lindstrom. I'm not counting my chickens though--I heard a rumor TIIC are already thinking about inducing Cady back for another run. But I wouldn't be that surprised at him being dumped either. A supportive Craig is a boring Craig. You can tell TIIC don't know WTF to do with him now that he's showing human emotion. Or trying to.... ;)

• Members

I just read where Lily and Meg get into an actual cat fight with each other. Pulling of hair...etc..etc...falling to the floor..it all happens at Fashions...lol

And that James Stenbeck is behind Mick's visit. Not a real surpise...Barbara stumbles onto the truth.

Archived