AMC: Tuesday, September 29, 2009

• Members

I can't take Ryan and Erica, I just can't... and did you see him still going for her spaghetti strap trying to set her captives free when Tad was knocking on the door?? Susan looked like she was thinking, "Okay, you need to quit with that..."

And these folks need a Spanish coach. Why does it sound like they're speaking in tongues??

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, objectively speaking :lol: , I liked Ryanica. I liked that the show has developed their relationship slowly. I thought when Cameron and La Lucci were on The View a couple of months back to talk about the storyline, that they would immediately hop into bed. But that's not the case here. And yes, I know she's the g-word of his son, but soap relationships are scandalous any way. :lol:

And while I do agree that their chemistry is more friendship based rather than true love or passion, I'm just glad to see Erica in a storyline that doesn't involving propping up her daughter or son-in-law.

I didn't like the scenes where they were showing footage of the kids in Africa. I'm not against that, but it seemed so force and shallow and it became so secondary. I'm disappointed in the way this social issue was integrated into this show. It's not the way Agnes Nixon would've done it.

• Members

Then, by all means! Give TK and AM the moon, stars and pearls to stay on this show! We simply can't have AMC without this! :rolleyes:

You're right! They have the same argument, not only everyday, but in every scene.

Kendall: You're running out of here to be with Liza, aren't you?

Zach: You're being ridiculous.

Kendall: Am I? You can't get over the fact that I slept with Aidan, Ryan, the mailman, that 65 year old little person who was fired from the freak show...

Zach: Go to your room!

FADE TO BLACK.

FADE IN:

Zach: Here's some dinner.

Kendall: Is it the same dinner you had with Liza after sleeping with her?

Zach: You're being ridiculous.

Kendall: Am I? You can't get over that I slept with Ryan in your bed! I slept with Aidan when I thought you were dead! I slept with Mr. McLevy, the butcher, after he offered me a slab of his thick beef!

Zach: I'm locking you in here. Don't move!

Kendall: Zach! Zach! Zach! Don't you dare! Zach! Zach! Zach! Zach!

• Members

I'm so tired of Jake's whining...I really feel nothing for him. I'm team Amanda/David right now...and not Jake/Tad/Krystal.

I could enjoy Natalia/Brot, but Shannon Kane these past few days actually has been overacting for me. Its a little too over the top - I love Shannon - but I haven't been feeling it lately. It's like Denise Vasi is underacting, if you will, and Shannon is the complete opposite and overacting (maybe its the facial expressions when she's upset?) - but we need a good medium.

So glad that dance thing is over - it was horrible.

Archived