SOD: All Soaps... [10/13/09]

• Members

sod1013.jpg

LATE-BREAKING NEWS

Austin Peck on ATWT Exit

AMC Axes Aiden Turner

Y&R's Nick Tells Phyllis the Truth About Sharon's Baby

DAYS: Carly Kills Lawrence!

ATWT's Holden Returns - As Lily and Damian Wed!

OLTL: Blair Spills the Beans ... and Takes a Spill! [blair goes out a window this time.]

New Hope for AMC's Jake and Amanda

B&B's Katie and Brooke Clash Over Bill

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

GH: Claudia Blackmails Olivia

B&B: Steffy Kidnaps Owen

Y&R: Billy Leaves Jabot

AMC: Madison Confesses

EDITORS' CHOICE: Death Becomes Them, ATWT

PERFORMER OF THE WEEl: John Ingle (Edward, GH)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This story gets lazier. When Tea got pushed out a window, what followed was more of the usual Tea propping, and reminders of how brilliant she was (when she wasn't throwing herself at a man who bought her and treated her like trash). I doubt Blair will get the same treatment.

• Members

Okay, I'll bite... what did Susan Lucci give Kelly Monaco? A platinum-plated Youthful Essence Resurfacing Tool in a chinchilla travel case?

I hope OLTL gets a cover story next week with a little (a lottle!) more information than the rumblings we're hearing this week.

• Members

AP doesn't really say anything all that interesting (or scandalaous should I say). He feels the parting of ways was completely storyline-dictated (that's why he's taking issue with "fired") and he thinks it's a terrific story. He really loves playing the character of Brad, he's "not ready to let go of that." He would prefer to stay East, but will go whereever the work is.

Casting for ATWT: Holden's captor meets his end week of 10/5.

Holden bursts back into his living room just as Lily and Damian are pronounced husband and wife. "It's one of those fantastic soap opera moments." (Beck)

SL gave KM a saint charm. They were on some makeshift airport area in Africa. Kelly seemed uneasy. Lucci noticed a guardian angel on KM's shoulder. Lucci sat Kelly down and gave her one of the charms (a saint) she had on her jewelry. It's something she's had for years and she told her basically I think you could use this, and handed it down to her.

By Popular Demand, Y&R...

Nick is absolutely reeling from the death of the baby. Phyllis doesn't understand the depth of why ... until he confesses. "He's been planning to tell her the truth all along," wanted to wait until she got back home to tell her in person. Phyllis is like no biggie, totally supportive. Nick tells Victoria about the baby. Sharon tells everybody (Noah, Jack) about the baby. Jack wants Sharon to take care of herself ... and Phyllis shows up to lend her support. Ashley later introduces Nick to his sister (really his daughter), Faith. He has no idea the child is his but "he just feels peace holding this new life." Adam's plot begins to show signs of unraveling when Sharon wants ashes and Jack tells Ashley about Sharon's miscarriage. Morrow assures "I think this will go on for a while...Maria has put together an awesome story."

Archived