AMC: Monday, September 28, 2009

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Davica all the way, if the writers were smart(fat chance.lol) I would pair erica back with david, they oozed chemistry on the dance floor today. I hope today was an implication that pratt is thinking of pairing Davica again. I'm praying that Rebecca budig comes back to save erica from ryan.

• Members

That whole Ryanica fight was contrived as hell!

It was basically...

Erica: We have to win this thing!

Ryan: Wow! You're really competitive.

Erica: HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!? (hair toss, storms off!)

I thought this fight was going to be something important, or at least something worthy of investing in. You know, something meaty like Ryan eluding to letting Kendall take the blame just in case Emma did murder Stuart. Or the flip side, Erica suggesting Emma fess up so Kendall could go free.

But noooo... It's all about winning a dull ass dance competition. :rolleyes:

Tad and Krystal really need to get a clue -- maybe ten! Jake is the one who left Amanda. Not the other way around. I hate how these people have their heads shoved so far up into their asses, they can see their colons! Jake acted like a spoiled little brat, like he always does -- incredibly ungrateful and entitled, and stormed out. Blaming Amanda is ridiculous! I saw this coming from six miles... Amanda, like every other woman who gets SUCKED into a Martin Boy orbit, is expected to make sacrifice after sacrifice, cater to Tad or Jake's every need. If not, they play the victim, ditch the women they supposedly LOVE so much and treat them like garbage.

Tad is not funny.

• Members

I've never been able to find a couple name for them that I like. LOL! I usually just go with D&E. But if I have to go with one...Davica is soooooooooo much better then Derica.

Oh, and I thought David was smooth as hell working Amanda the way he was. I was falling for it, I know that look of his. VI is awesome!

• Members

Yes, it was contrived. It came out of left field. I'll forgive Kate Hall. But if she does it again....

I'm so glad this danceathon is over. I think it was a pretty clever idea however it was just poorly poorly executed. I would rather watch the Jerry Lewis telethon than this make believe telethon. That's how painful it was.

Archived