AMC: Wednesday, September 23, 2009

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They showed the toilet on Monday's episode when Taylor was passed out in the stall, so it's weird that they didn't this time. Personally, I'm disgusted that Erica's 62 going on 12! :angry:

After yesterday's episode, today's was a letdown. There was too much focus on Jesse/Angie/Frankie/Madison and Ryan/Erica for my taste. I miss Colby/Pete! I doesn't help that it was Rebecca Taylor script so the Annie/Erica confrontation and Erica/Adam "banter" weren't very good.

So now Jake's going after the nanny while Amanda goes after David. Yawn!

• Members

Probably because they couldn't photograph from an angle that would make the gag work. I dunno. I'll have to watch it and see. Anyway, I agree. Erica is in permanent regression. I mean, really. Fighting with a woman that's younger than your own daughter over man? Grow up. It's not cute.

Ugh! Thanks for the warning. It was rather... ambitious, I should say, to assign this particular episode to this horrid script writer after a Kate Hall lead in. Maybe Rebecca Taylor had hoped to redeem herself after that piss-poor, designer impostor I am Erica Kane speech with that scorpion. :rolleyes:

When will Dumb 'n Dumber realize their plans DON'T WORK?! I mean, seriously. If you have Tad -- the King of Dumbass Torture Plans -- telling you that your plans suck ass, then, baby... quit trying!

Archived