DAYS: Daily spoilers for next week...

KLN

• Members

Keep in mind that this week, the Hortons hang their ornaments on the tree, Carrie and Austin reunite at the hospital in Salem, and Shawn reads the Christmas story at the hospital... but they're not listed in these day-by-days.

Monday, December 19

Bo and Hope discuss the tragedies their family and friends are facing; Chelsea is rushed to the hospital, bleeding and unconscious; Mimi makes Shawn rest; Bonnie is unsettled by Mimi's research; Carrie and Lucas do not meet Austin and Sami at the concert.

Tuesday, December 20

Carrie spots Austin at the Rolling Stones concert; Sami tells Austin that Carrie is in Israel with Mike; Bo and Hope rush to the hospital; Chelsea apologizes to Bo for her reckless driving; Jennifer realizes that she must say farewell to Jack.

Wednesday, December 21

Austin surprises Nicole when he tells her he thinks he saw Carrie at the concert; Carrie is still reeling from seeing Austin; Lucas catches Sami trying to get a $100 bill from a sidewalk Santa's donation cup; Chelsea is angry with Bo and Hope.

Thursday, December 22

Frankie prepares to leave town after Jack's memorial service; Bo tries to make Frankie change his mind about leaving; Hope thinks Jennifer is making a mistake; Bo and Hope take Zack to see Santa; Austin calls High Style to warn of a hostile takeover.

Friday, December 23

Jennifer says she will not attend the traditional tree-trimming party; Bo, Hope and Abby urge Jennifer to change her mind; Jennifer confides in Mickey; Marlena and Alex appear to have left town; Philip and Belle are hopeful for Claire's recovery.

"Chelsea apologizes to Bo for her reckless driving"

Damn, guess the !@#$%^&*] isn't a goner after all.

"Lucas catches Sami trying to get a $100 bill from a sidewalk Santa's donation cup"

What the hell? LoL Sami's... something else.

"Bo and Hope take Zack to see Santa"

Ooh, Christmas scenes! I'm excited.

"Marlena and Alex appear to have left town"

Say what? Interesting...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So, the next B/H story is about Chelsie? Stupid. She probably accidentaly killed some of her anonymous friend and now B/H are going to argue about that atleast another two months.

Oh, great, so all this L.A. three week nonsense is totally pointless. How clever. I hope atleast Stones P.R. agency paid some nice money to Corday and NBC.

What is this Reilly´s habit whenever he tries to create some triangle, the thirdparty always pretends he/she is about to leave just before the new couple bond. We´ve seen it with Alex, we´ve seen it Billie, and now it happens again with Frankie. We all know he is not going to leave at the end, so what´s the point?

Sorry, but is there atleast an unce of original ideas left in these stories? All of this is really boring. Just the thought of watching Jennifer mourning Jack another half year, while he spends most of the time watching her through the window puts me into sleep. And it´s not going to get better with Austin and his usual stupid self, so he can eat every bad scheme Sami creates so he and Carrie can never be together again. And of course, we cannot forget all this fake drama with Claire, Chelsie, and I don´t know who else dying, so we can spend another few months in the hospital decoracy, watching Kate replaying her daily monologs again and again, and B/H fighting about their so called daughter nobody except Reilly cares about.

Is this really the best way Salem can celebrate christmas?

Reilly needs to go, and he needs to go now. Otherwise, I´m very worried we are about the enter the last year of an once great show called DOOL.

• Members

These sound great-thanks for posting :)

No Drew- Friday is the day that Days is having Christmas-I think it conitnues to Monday too not sure though. I know many of the soaps will be celebrating it both Friday and Monday or maybe just Monday since the holiday is on a weekend this year.

Was it really necessary to have a doom and gloom post about Days in here? They are not being cancelled I don't care what anybody says. Their demos are good and the other numbers have been improving and will improve over the holidays like they always do for all soaps. I am more worried about cast cutting as a result of budget cuts then I am about Days being cancelled. Much like the 40th anniversary was clouded by people saying Days is done and so on (thereby ruining the celebration a little) now the holidays are being clouded by this crap. I don't mind people not liking the show but can we please not bring up cancellation rumors for any of the shows now-especially since there really is no reason to. Oh and its not all Reilly's fault (Higley destroyed all the good Days built up during B&C's era and that is just example). Days has had problems for a while now and JER did add to it when he came back but lately the show has been largely better then it has in a awhile IMO. Its the happiest and most beautiful time of year people-let's be positive around here and not talk about the death of any soap :) .

• Members

There's no need to get huffy over others opinions. Some don't see a whole lot ot be happy about, myself included, however, there's hella more to be happy about these days than a year ago. Can it only improve from here? Hopefully.

Now, I think the show could stand for a good amount of cats cutting. Many characters that were previously in heavy rotation, are now in a great amount of limbo. Bonnie and Roman, to name a few. I hope they start using Caroline in Victor's storyline again. They were for a while. They probably won't, especially if Reilly continues to recreate his 90's cast (if not his stories, as well -- which I don't think he has. There's only familiar dynamic, but I digress). I like the overall direction and the current spoilers. Let's hope Reilly can execute it.

• Members

I wasn't getting huffy-just defending my show and I am sorry if constantly hearing rumors about ANY soap being dead or cancelled makes me a little sad or mad. its Christmas and the last thing I want to hear is about negative things thank you very much

By celebration I mean all the good press Days was getting about being on the air for 40 years. That period should have been happy for Days but instead everytime I went to any message board it was filled with Days being cancelled rumors and crap like that. It just ruined what should have been a happy period and now people continue to bring it up at holiday time for Days (and even GL and Passions). I know its a reality that some soaps may go but that is the last thing I wantv to hear a week from Christmas. Maybe it doesn't bother you all but it bothers me and probably some others so chill a bit please.

Oh and Days isn't going anywhere Reilly or not so its a moot point ;) .

• Members

There's no reason for me to watch any of this recycled crap! Sorry, but I've no reason to be positive about DAYS. And, if Matt Ashford is fired again, I hope the whole show sinks and is eventually cancelled(and if that makes me unpopular round here, so be it). :angry::angry:

Archived