Y&R Spolier From Micheal Muhney

• Members

Well Micheal twittered bout:

MM just taped something "very powerful" with Eileen Davidson.

Adam's future escapades will be "very interesting".

And also something about a lot of sex!

So who thinks Ashley and Adam are going to have sex.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha! Obviously we don't know exactly what that means, but it sure as hell seems like the Trio is expertly teaching us 10 Ways to Keep Making a Story Worse and Worse.

Soon to be published in How To Destroy The #1 Soap.

• Members

This story has lost any steam that it had. If the writers cant see this they are blind. Ashley and Adam having sex is pure ewwwwwwwwwwww

Michael Muhney seems like a great person but he stinks as new Adam. I miss Chris Engen. At least CE was eye candy to watch.

• Members

This story wore out its welcome two months ago.

It's crap, the writing is crap, and the characters are all stupid and horrendously damaged at this point. Who the f.uck cares anymore?

I can't wait until Muhney is ultimately fired and Adam is murdered, you know it's coming.

Too true. :lol:

And you know these hack writers thought they were all hardcore and sh!t for telling this story and it backfired on their asses.

• Members

I hate that such an important character is going to be wasted like this.

Damn right! lol And, you know, it could have been a really good story. A classic, actually. If, you know, they had great plotting, good characterizations, and unimportant stuff like that.

• Members

While I agree, I do see the potential of Adam as the next TGVN, there was no way these idiots actually considered it. I mean, truly considered it.

He came into town with the chip on his shoulder, very sensitive about his mom and outcast by the Newmans. They set up a potentially long-term relationship with Heather. They had him run Newman for a while.

But then they did the most audacious and obnoxious thing: pitted him against Victor when Victor fired him and prevented him from finding work, instead of Nick and/or Victoria doing the deeds.

Once that s/l began, he was gonna go down. No one beats Victor. Everyone knows that.

So, either they were completely ignorant of Adam's longterm presence in Genoa City or they were never going to keep him on for long.

Either way, IMO, he wasn't supposed to stay.

Archived