Zach Frames Annie on AMC!

GL's Dinah Says Yes to Shayne

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

B&B: Thomas and Steffy Vs. Brooke

GH: Carly Catches On

ATWT: Janet's Sister Arrives

DAYS: Nicole Confesses!

EDITORS' CHOICE: Pasts Tense, Y&R

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Jessica Leccia (Natalia, GL)

Some Casting Notes: Walt Willey's Jack will be going to Europe off-screen for an undisclosed amount of time. Says AMC folk, "This is just the way the storyline is going now, nothing more." Maureen Garrett returns to GL on August 26. Dorothy Lyman (MAMA'S FAMILY; ex-Opal, AMC) will appear on GL on Aug 3.

They have a feature interview with Gina Tognoni. OLTL? "It's too early. I love daytime. I'm definitely open. In the last month and a half, things have changed a lot as far as what shows and where, so I'm sort of riding it out. Sooner or later, I'll know what I'm doing...I will wait for the right fit."

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's much more Phick friendly than the past articles have been, though it continues to make Nick look like a dolt. One week he realizes this...one week he realizes that, etc. The Sharon stuff with Jack sounds awful too with her being all pissed about his daddy joy, bitch please! lol ... but oh, yeah look there she tells Jack the truth about the kid because he's annoying her. That means it may get to Nick and he may waffle again.

Guest dc cubs

Hmm, does anyone else think we may not see Walt Wiley back on AMC? He has been seriously back burnered for a long time and it wouldn't surprise me if Jackson doesn't come back from Europe.

• Members

So basically Jackson/Walt Willey is gone for good right?

It seems like they only re-signed him last year because he had been too prominent to just get rid of without any backlash. So they re-signed him for the sole purpose of phasing him out over the course of the year.

And now they are essentially firing a veteran of what...22 years?...without even admitting it.

• Members

Nick and Summer are watching N/P's wedding video, I believe, because it makes brain-damaged (2-year-old) Summer feel better. Phyllis comes home and thinks the scene of them together is cute but...tells him to make a choice - if he's going to be in their life, either be there or leave - no half-assing with her kid. Says Morrow, after that moment, "he realizes how tough and amazing Phyllis is...It's another reminder of why he fell in love with her in the first place. [He knows he should have never left Sharon but] he realizes he really was in love with Phyllis and he should've stayed with her." He passionately kisses Phyllis and proposes to her.

Ward and the crying, she's talking about her fans on the internet and their support.

• Members

But then wouldn't TPTB have just said that? And if WW needed some time off for another project why send him to Europe when Jack is already frequently absent for weeks on end?

Plus WW's contract cycles are always up in July.

• Members

Yea, this is suspicious. I guess time will tell. :(

Yea, him having little interest is obvious, as well as in JR or Beth. I think maybe if he could pair him with Krystal or Liza or someone else available fans might show interest, or at the very least outrage, and he'll get interested. I think he only cares about what he THINKS fans care about.

Archived