GL in-character refugees?

• Members

Do you think it's possible any GL actors, and characters (together) would cross over to the other shows? ATWT seems most likely, but also must unlikely because PG doesnt care about their soaps...

I'm not going to lie, I wanna see Reva on Y&R... it would probably be terrible, but I'd watch it just for novelty's sake.

or Phillip Spaulding with Brooke on B&B! That would be cool too... another über rich guy would give Ridge a run for his money. I know this would give Beth the shaft, but, I mean like if she didnt crossover too and had to go somewhere off-screen lol

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reva on Y&R would be too funny. Maybe she could end up being Katherine's long lost daughter? LOL.

A little off topic - but I think JB/Shayne would have made a great Phillip IV. JB is sexy as all get-out, and that VOICE! Good Gawd a-mighty.

Let's see. If the Spauldings weren't a complete mess of a family as they are now, I think that they could easily (out of the families on the canvas now) be moved to another soap. Now what if just one - say James Spaulding - moved to GC to get his feet wet working for Newman or Jabot? That would work, IMO.

• Members

They crossed over some characters from Another World when it was cancelled then proceeded to kill them off. I would rather of had those characters just go on and live happily ever after in my head when Another World was cancelled then have them be killed off on another show.

• Members

Reva: "Hey y'all! I'm the slut of Genoa City!"

Victor: "Get outta here, ok? I never want to see you in this town again, ya got that?"

Reva: "I ain't goin anywhere til I see my daddy"

Victor: "What are you talking about? You're talking to Victor Newman, ok?"

Reva: "My daddy told me to meet him here in this Genoa City place and I ain't goin nowhere!"

Victor: "Get out of my sight, ya got that?"

Reva: "Kiss my grits, Victor Newman!"

• Members

:wub:

They should bring you on, even just to write Victor. You really capture his essence. I mean, that is if you want to say all those nuances are written for him, I think those are "acting decisions" that Eric Braeden makes each and every day when he graces us with his presence.

God bless Eric Braeden.

• Members

:) Yes, my friend. I think that you're right - I think EB "ad-libs" that stuff! B) My sister and I sometimes play a drinking game on the weekend when we are catching up on some Y&R episodes. Everytime Victor says "ya got that" we do a shooter! :lol: Needless to say, most days we end up pretty buzzed after watching the show.

Archived