Y&R Deacon Spumor

• Members

Your'e killin me here! I'm sure there's LOTS of people who are glad you don't have a vajayjay, as well. Now... Brian Hamilton was the sperm donor for Daniel. We haven't seen him in YEARS, it would be an odd twist to involve him in something. I can't even remember the actor who played him. I DO remember about a year after he LEFT Y&R, I was channel surfing, and came across a soft core movie that had him bare-assed, boinking some woman... it might have been a skinemax movie, red shoe diaries, I can't remember at this point. But he DID have a nice ass.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would love for this blind item to be about Daniel on Y&R because it would mean that Phyllis would be involved in something other then this crap with Nick/Sharon/Jack. I don't think Deacon will be Daniel's brother but he could be the person that Daniel's younger brother ends up working for.

Adding the son of Brian Hamilton to the show will finally allow the writers to play on Phyllis's past and hopefully give us some good scenes with Phick especially if Brian Hamilton comes back for a short visit.

Archived