SOD: All Soaps... [7/7/09]

• Members

Are you kidding? She's doing this for the sake of a child. St. Sharon is making the ultimate sacrifice here. Never mind that she is going to stomp on Jack's heart, confuse Summer and hurt Phyllis all over again. :rolleyes: Sharon Case's performances have saved this character for me so many times, but I think that day is done. No one's acting can save this crap. Sharon deserves whatever MJ brings her way.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Totally the way the article puts it, "shocking sacrifice for Phyllis." The Jack stuff is bad though. He's on Cloud 9 believing the kid is his and at first that kind of makes her feel better but then she's sort of agitated by him being around...as he continues to be understanding to a fault.

What could Mary Jane (Patty) accuse Phyllis of that would/could take down the N/P free pass anyways? The article ends with the reveal that MJ will make a shocking accusation about Phyllis.

• Members

Oh geez. This quad just gets worse and worse. I don't consider, or have considered, Sharon a saint, but...I wouldn't expect her to be this blatantly manipulative. This all sounds like something Phyllis would do. Further, I don't like how it seems that Nick gets a free pass to flip-flop between these two women. It shouldn't be all Sharon's fault...Nick is pretty damn bogus as well. I feel like neither Phyllis or Sharon should want this man.

• Members

However, the article puts it, it's shear stupidity. We all know there is no way in hell Sharon would ever stick to this decision. All the confusion and instability is going to hurt Summer way more than a quick and relatively painless divorce ever would. I don't really care what Sharon's motives are, she has no right to play god like this and manipulate peoples lives. And I totally agree with the people who say that Nick is an ass for going back and forth like this. He's a selfish frat boy incapable of being along for 5 seconds. Phyllis should know better than to take him back for any reason after everything he's said to her.

I'm sure MJ will accuse Phyllis of poisoning Summer in an effort to get Nick back.

• Members

EVERYONE in this insipid quad is pathetic, Sharon included. She took Nick back after all he did to her, what makes her any better than Phyllis? And the fact that he finally came to her only after she got pregnant with the prophesy child is even more pathetic. I do believe it is Sharon that has been writing begging "I want another chance, Nick!" love letters and suicide notes, having sex with anything that moves and imagining her ex-husband, begging Jack for sex and calling out Nick's name. Sharon's as dirty as they come, and just as manipulative as Phyllis could ever be. She's been taking advantage of Jack's kindness, love and generosity for months, while screwing his brother behind his back, and now she's lying about him being the father of her child knowing how much Jack wants a family with her. Then get annoyed by his sweetness? What kind of moron is this?

Archived