SOD: All Soaps... [7/7/09]

• Members

Totally! How much crap can Sharon do before Jack realizes she just isn't worth the effort...

The thing that bothers me the most is that we sat through months of good storyline and the ending of what we wanted, so why go back on all of it. Are they really that uninspired?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well I guess we will have to disagree, they are suppose to be (in some fan's mind) this all comsuming, hot, made for each other, soulmate, romeo and juliet couple! and they kiss and have sex like Edith and Archie! actually I think Edit and Archie had more sex appeal then Nick and Sharon!

Face it, this "reunion" fizzled, from starting with Paris, the storyline was contrived and Nick's so called reasons for returning to Sharon were lame and totally out of character for the character we have seen for the past 3 years before he got on that plane to go to Paris, what is it about planes and Nick Newman brain!! he gets on a plane and loses brains cells!

MAB needs to go back to writing school, if she ever went to begin with! and she wonders why her ratings keep dropping! look at the current storylines!! there is nothing really "great" going on!!! she "shows" us everyting so there is nothing to be excited about, we see all her "clues" and "anvils" we knew months ago who MJ was, we knew years ago Cane was NOT Philip III!! we (or at least I) knew YEARS ago that Sharon was a lying, cheating, morally corupt tramp!

• Members

Ridge's secret 'veal? ONS with Taylor.

ATWT: Margo shot. Casey assumes Riley did it (Col. did), goes off on him until Margo reveals Riley is Adam. Blast in Afghanistan, facial reconstruction. Who will Margo/Casey tell? Casey's a little pissed because he had to go to jail, and Adam did all this crap and is getting away with it. Adam wants to be real brothers again with Casey, wants to really be part of the family. Margo pleads with Casey not to tell anybody, she doesn't want him in jail; but Adam just really wants to make amends.

• Members

Everybody knows Phyllis is a liar, schemer, etc. She herself admits it, and she's forever called on every little thing she does. Sharon is supposed to be a saint, the good girl that would never - I repeat, NEVER!- intentionally hurt anyone. She would never use, abuse and manipulate lives. And yet ...

So, I'm not sure what bringing Phyllis into this is supposed to prove. Sharon made a mess of things by sleeping around and getting knocked up by three possible men, then has the gall to lie about it for reasons I still don't understand. She can spare me the martyr routine, it never did suit her.

• Members

^^it's called deflecting the blame, Sharon can never be called out for what she does without someone bashing Phyllis, even though no one is discussing Phyllis!! and besides IF you are a viewer of the the show, you know Phyllis's history and what she has done and what she is capable of doing. Sharon is held up like a vestal virgin by some because she would never lie, steal, cheat, commit adultery with a married man or a family member!!! oh wait....she has done all of those things and still thinks she has done NOTHING wrong!! at least Phyllis admits that she is not an angel! with Sharon it is always someone else's fault! "I don't know how my tongue got down my FIL's throat!"

• Members

I think it will be they`re just setting this up for loooong drawn out angst and dragging this dumb triangles on longer for an emotional reveal of Sharon and Nick FINALLY getting together and getting Faith.

Sharon's not lying to Nick to hurt him or get her scheming way like Phyllis. That's the difference here compared to when Phyllis lies (ie Danny and Daniel). Sharon is sacrificing her happiness, what she wants more than anything so Nick can be there for Phyllis & Summer. Where as Phyllis does is for selfish reasons to trap a man. Nick's not going to hate Sharon for that. He'll be too busy giddy of getting his dream family back and Faith being his like he believed all along.

Archived