SOD: All Soaps... [7/7/09]

• Members

sodjuly.jpg

Nick's the daddy. Summer is in a coma. Sharon lies and says Jack's the daddy. Phyllis lets it slip; Sharon chooses to confirm that Jack is to Nick. Lie is snowballing. Nick is crushed.

LATE-BREAKING NEWS

Crystal Chappell Back to DAYS!

GL's Danny and Michelle Come Home

Adam Seduces Rafe on Y&R

B&B's Ridge Confesses to Brooke

OLTL: Rex and Gigi Reunite!

GL: Phillip Is Dying!

ATWT: Riley Is Adam!

P.C.'s Mayor Exposes Alexis

Y&R Mary Jane Mystery Solved

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW

AMC: Jake and Liza Dodge a Bullet

OLTL: Fish and Kyle's Secret Past

ATWT: Col. Mayer Kidnaps Noah

B&B: Owen's Wedding Ambush

EDITORS' CHOICE: They All Fall Down, Y&R

PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: Erika Slezak and Bree Williamson (Viki and Jessica, OLTL)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't even read that, I'm pretty much blocking B&B.

What did he confess? About the pill popping? Hasn't he started that just a week ago? Damn why are they rushing these storylines... I would hate it if all soaps got infected with speed like ATWT.

• Members

Since I wasn't around to comment at that time... I just loved the thunderstorm. Sure, it was ruined by some stuff going on, but I just love weather on soaps. It's pretty sad that I enjoyed the sounds so much, but there is something about a thunderstorm that I love.

This would all be okay if they weren't doing a complete 180 on the stuff in the upcoming weeks.

• Members

Because she sees Phyllis and Nick in a tender family moment. Stupid, stupid, stupid... It's just going back to Sharon and Jack, and Phyllis and Nick. Why the heck have we been going through all of those breakups since Paris if they're going back on their word yet again? Plus this isn't winning Sharon any fans...

If anything, all of this is finally making me like Noah. He should get away from those freaks as soon as possible. What teenager wouldn't be affected by their parents acting as if they were teenagers as well?

• Members

Oh for the love of Christ! I mean, I was fine with all the break ups and sex between the quad ever since Paris. But I really thought this was it now. They really should both dump him. And I get that Nick loves them both, but really... seriously? After telling Sharon that she's the love of his life.. the only one.. blah blah blah... he goes back to Phyllis. Whatever..

• Members

After Mary Jane poisons Summer, Nick and Phyllis get closer and Sharon, of course, thinks she has to give up on Nick.

Sharon and Nick are hated as it is, and this only makes things worse.

• Members

Oh, so Summer is poisoned? Hmm.. Well, I guess that's the usual plot point to bring someone together... hurt their child.. oh well, I'll get through it. But next time Nick leaves Phyllis, it better be the last time.

• Members

Sharon always lie's! she is really good at it!! "oh Nick I am a Virgin, we can't have sex unless we are married!!!" "oh Nick you are right, it is to soon to have a baby, I will stay on my birth control pills" "Oh Victoria of course I will be your Matron of Honor! you ar marrying a man who will be 100% faithful to you!!" "oh Jack, I love you and will never cheat on you or kiss Brad or Nick or Billy!!"

I don't think Phyllis is just gonna take Nick back, Nick is going to have re-gain Phyllis's trust, but first Nick is going to have to realize that HE is the root of all of this, his quest to regain the past was a joke and a half, which was played out on screen! SHICK looked incesteous in their "love" scenes, there was no chemistry or energy or spark! it was just blah!! and the fact that the writers had Nick and Sharon acting like everyone should be happy if they are happy! and the kicker, Nick and Sharon are only remembering the "good times" there has been NO discussion of all the cheating and lying and abandonment!!!

and one more thing, Nick was SOOOOOOO excited to be going back to NE, leaving Phyllis to run RS, when exactly does he WORK????

• Members

I liked Shick love scene. To me it looked nothing like incesteous. I don't see how it can look incesteous in the first place, but okay.. They were definitely not HOT as Phick sex scenes were, but that's because to me, Shick love was gentle and sweet, while Phick love (to me) was pure sex. Sure, they had some nice, tender moments (I would assume, I wasn't watching regularly for a while), but still, it was never to me like Shick love was.

• Members

So Phyllis and Nick reunite again, just so Sharon can eventually break them up again.

How is this any different than a few months ago when Phyllis first learned Sharon was preggers? If anything we're going back to that point, with Sharon in agony while with Jack, while Nick and Phyllis are together on shaky ground. Ugh!

Archived