B&B Casting News

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yep! :D We usually see eye to eye on almost everything. Except maybe Wil DeVry.

I really hope he keeps her. La Fairchild is the shot in the arm B&B needs. That and HD. I can't believe GH beat them to the punch, but since they are on a tighter shooting schedule, that doesn't surprise me.

If we get Morgan full-time, I am all for sacrificing Lesli Kay or keeping her on the backburner. She's a talented actress yes, I love her a lot yes but if Brad has no intentions of using her, then what's the point?

• Members

HD = high definition? Is this happening? I'd so love that. This show should/must be in HD!

Totally agree on your last part regarding LK. For that matter, WH too. Why should Thorne just sit there? I'd write him out today, if it were me.

• Members

I doubt it. I'd love it though. Those sets would look great in HD. But they would really have to put the time and effort into making it HD. In some of the shows I watch, I can see boom mics, mic shadows, and reflections of the backstage area(especially on those canisters in the Spencer Publishing office). It doesn't offend the average viewer, but it is a little jarring. They're not going to be able to get away with it once everyone gets an HDTV or switches to digital. Their flaws will become even more evident as a result.

Winsor Harmon's ass should have been sacked long ago.

• Members

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Back to Morgan Fairchild now.

I doupt there are plans to keep her aroung longer, they would not name her Dottie if that was the case. This is B&B, she would be a Peyton, a Colby or a Jensen. Furthermore, this show lacks any kind of direction, she would be wasted anyway.

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

Patrick Erwin, over at his site, expresses his intuition that in the GL vacuum, B&B might go to an hour. This is an old rumor, but it does have some potential given that a game show is likely only to be 30 minutes.

I'm torn about this. Maybe a bigger canvas can fix things a little...give more equal time to more story components. It would explain the mushrooming cast.

On the other hand, I think this would kill international syndication.

• Members

I don't believe B&B will ever go to an hour. Hell, the show should probably go to 15 minutes.

Can Morgan please bring the serial killer from Corinth, or the masquerader from Soho, with her?

I'd love to see Melissa Dye and Christine Tudor massacre this canvas. Goodbye Nick, Ridge, Nick, Taylor, Nick, Donna, Thomas, Nick, Rick...

Archived