ATWT: June Discussion Thread

• Members

June 9 show is up above in one of my previous posts.

Today's show was directed by Jennifer Pepperman and SW was David Levinson...sp?

Just hire me on Toups...You are driving me up the wall with this...LOL

Wednesday and Thursday I have to go back and check.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol:

Faith looked like she lost some weight. She looked very nicely dressed too. I too liked the Carly/Ro scenes. Wow..Damian...still has those BIG Pecs. ^_^ It was nice seeing Faith catching up with Parker. Tomorrow's show looks good with all the vets on...Susan, Margo, Tom, Larry & possibly Bob.

• Members

Carly started drinking when she and Craig went into the designer vodka business. Usually she gets drunk and then sleeps with Grampa. Yesterday, she had the DT's and decided to sleep with him to avoid taking a drink. Basically, Craig and Parker are enabling her drinking right now. Rosanna doesn't know she's drinking; Jack knows she's drinking too much (she got hauled in for a DUI) but thinks she's going to AA meetings.

• Members

Well, it featured Larry and Susan who are looking for Emily's stolen eggs. While Hunter

. Then, we had Margo and Tom arguing with Casey for running Riley

. It was nice seeing Vets on with stories that make sense...or at least somewhat enjoyable to watch. But looks like Katie, Henry, Brad/Vienna are back tomorrow again...UGH..cant stand any of them.

• Members

I'll second that....I liked the family feel of today's show. Sometimes it's just comforting being able to recognize the characters as the characters you've known. KWIM? How freakin' classic was it of Em to start whining to Susan that she "never supports her decisions"?? Or that Margo's playing mother hen to some strange kid more than her own son? (Eddie Silva, anyone?)

I wish Riley

Archived