ATWT: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I forgot to mention Nuke who were so not needed today. Noah being all detective about Riley...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...He couldn't even figure out his dad was a physco killer...GMAB in him being able to read people. :rolleyes:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure my blood pressure will spike, between Saints Katie, Janet and Liberty...not to mention stalker Craig showing up uninvited on Carly's doorstep again....but rarely is a day with Carly on boring. Or at least boring to the level of a Nuke/Alison day. :lol:

• Members

I can see where Noah would be blind to his father, who had molded him all his life, more than he would towards Riley. I think Noah works better in this type of skeptic or quasi-detective role than he did in the Ameera story or when he was the scold in that awful story with Luke running for class president or whatever it was.

I'm surprised Noah doesn't just stare at Riley's pecs every time he's in a scene with him.

• Members

I've always understood that any Katie plot was more slapstick than a Keystone Kops movie, but FCOL, that Brad/Henry/V skit was insanely stupid. HELLO, Pissy...if you'd ever bothered to check out the history of the show (or any of it's characters), you'd have realized Henry used to be a tv producer. It only makes Henry look pathetically insecure that he can't comphrend the concept of "onscreen chemistry". Not to mention I don't understand how the entire concept of Brad/V hosting the show depended on whether or not they passed/failed one "live" segment.

I was a little more invested in the Carly/Parker story, but between Janet's hoochie momma attire and the fact I don't get why Parker is still so hung up on Liberty when it's clear she's NOT interested in being more than friends, it kind of killed the mood. I do get a sense there's one hellacious fight brewing between Carly and Janet though.

And if there's anyone who needs a "wake up, you're a stalker" call....it's Craig. HELLO, move on already.

• Members

Sigh...TIIC have yanked me around the entire week anticipating Carly nearly running down that hosebag Craig.

Now, I knew it wouldn't do any damage. Because the hosebags at ATWT ruined that in last weeks' previews. But did it have to be so edited so badly? Couldn't Carly at least swerved at the little bugger to convince me he needed to "jump" (or at least throw his old man walker aside) and hurt himself?

Okay...now that I'm done bitching, I FLOVED the ending, where Parker sat down with a passed out Carly, like a little boy trying to protect his mother.

I still hate Craig. He can whine the live-long day about how he's been wronged...I don't CARE.

Paul is slightly more tolerable out of Meg's orbit.

I feel like I should care about the Riley plot---but I'm not sure how to. Casey's angst about his place in the family was set aside for his revolving love life a while ago. Margo has this disturbing way of taking in and mothering "strange" young men. The Nuke subplot is annoying. What's to like?

• Members

The accident was a waste of time. It was nice that Parker took charge and took Carly home.

I liked it as well.

I want Paul dead. He serves no purpose on the show. Who wants to see a criminal ..loser on the air.

I like Riley. The whole Casey pissy fit is absurd. And Nuke ...UGH..wish they would just write them off the show....Adios to Nuke!

Archived