GH's Opening: Will they EVER update it?

• Members

I don't know....I would have to argue with that. OLTL has had some pretty good openings in the last few decades. Such as the 'Tour of Llanview' version of the mid-to-late '80s with Peabo Bryson lyrics, and the 'Tour of Llanview Two' version of the mid '90s, which had the upbeat, more urban music.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you have to ask, then it's obvious you don't watch GH. ;)

GH is about Teh Men. The women are merely there to revolve around Teh Men. Giving the actresses a shot like that might make them think they are somehow important to the show. Cannot have that. :P

ETA: Meant to add that I think honestly one reason they haven't updated the opening yet is that GH reportedly has an enormous number of actors with contracts up this year and a lot of negotiations going on. Probably holding off on re-doing it until some of that dust has settled.

• Members

If it is too expensive, they could do an animated opening using that free software that they use on Pratt Falls.

And Y&R, as the #1 soap, with the most experienced EP...I don't worry about these things too much...but this absence of an update is truly unforgiveable. I wish they'd do away with that opening, since I'm so bored of that version of Nadia's Theme.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived