GH's Opening: Will they EVER update it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree, it's ridiculous.

To my knowledge, Olivia is still a recurring character. IF they update after Ric exits the canvas, I think we'll see:

Removed:

Kate

Ric

Jerry

Men Shot (PLEASE GOD!)

Added:

Claudia

Johnny

Ethan

Michael

Epiphany

Rebecca

Kristina?

As for sequencing...

Sonny

Carly

Jax

Claudia (New)

Jason

Sam

Lucky

Elizabeth

Nikolas

Rebecca (New)

Alexis

(Hospital)

Epiphany (New)

Patrick

Robin

Mac

Maxie

Spinelli

Johnny (New)

Lulu

Ethan (New)

Michael (New)

Edward

Alan/Monica

Tracy

Luke

My order got messy around the Spinelli/Johnny/Lulu/Ethan/Michael/Edward section, but I didn't know how to order them any better.

ETA: Thanks to that dreaded man shot, Scott Clifton appears in both the GH and OLTL openings.

• Members

Matt is growing on me. The recent magic of Scrubs has revealed his appeal.

If the jettisoned that shitastic "Men Only -- and 80% of us are dead anyways" sequence, they could put in individual shots of everybody + the hospital + an ambulance and have it slow down a touch from all the whiplash-fast pacing of the shots. Honestly, I miss Faces of the Heart for its music but also for the CLARITY of the opening. Everybody was present and accounted for.

• Members

I also agree they need to update their opening.I would like to see patrick and robin and emma together.they are a family.I want them to take off the people that are not on the show anymore.I think it is about time they do it.

• Members

Anytime I've ever watched the GH opening (and believe me I try to avoid that show like the plague), I've always wondered why didn't also have a shot at the end of all the contract actresses on the show as well, and then they could rotate them between the men and the women.

• Members

FOTH was eay to update because everybody had their own little shot.

The current opening is weirdness, what with random people lumped together so fast. If they quit the Men Only ending completely, they could put in individual head shots and pace it better.

Archived