Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know he will always be remembered as Batman, as it should be, but I really loved his work as Jerry. The role was nothing, but he was gorgeous, charismatic, and had a real warmth and humor that was wasted on a show which at that time was so moribund. He and Laura Malone also had tremendous chemistry. 

This news just breaks my heart. 

• Members

Thanks! Jerry seems like a real straight arrow here. Very confused about what Blaine is up to and why as she was convincingly attempting to insist she had not been at the club she wasn't prepared with a better cover story than "I don't have a double." (In fact if you think about it if she wasn't there how would she know there wasn't a woman who looked like her?)

• Members

When Blaine first married Jerry, she wasn’t really in love with him. She was only using him in order to pass information to the mob. But at this point, she was really in love with him but I think was torn between wanting that simple life with him or the glamorous life with the mob. 

• Members

Thanks. I was trying to figure out an explanation where Blaine's motives had been somewhat pure. This makes more sense.

I went down the rabbit hole a bit hunting for Nancy as a child and watched some scenes from November with Tracy and Jason Dunlap. Olivia Delaney has come to Bay City and has decided to work at the hospital. Tracy has some out of town singing engagements planned so Jason has a new singer filling in, Lilly Grafton. She looked familiar but I couldn't find who played her.

Please register in order to view this content