AMC: News & Spoilers from SOD

• Members

Thanks to Betty at SOC:

Chrishell Stause will exit her role as Amanda late summer.

Krystal's secret is revealed - Marissa is Babe's twin, given up for adoption. Krystal confides in Tad, & Marissa figures it out when she visits Babe's grave & realizes that she & Babe share a birthday. How will David react?

Amanda Baker (Babe) taped scenes that will air late May or early June

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I highly doubt she's leaving because she doesn't like Pratt's writing. He's been pretty good to her. She's probably just leaving because her 4 year contract is up and she never had any intention of staying with AMC after that.

• Members

That Pratt sucks and they can't wait to high tail it out of there, he couldn't even get ER OR TB to extend their contracts. His own pet and he couldn't get her to stay LOL

It's possible, Amanda has a pretty good storyline right now, Chrishell is a very talented actress.

• Members

I don't see any reason CS would be unhappy with Pratt. He gave her about 3-4 times more airtime than she had under the previous regime(s) and it's not like the previous regimes were writing her lady like, lol.

I'm not a huge fan of the actress, outside of her scenes with Bruening and Collins, but she's a beautiful young woman and is probably seeing if she can get into something bigger after completing her 4 year contract with the soap.

• Members

I would say don't kill her off because she's a longtime character and AMC has few of those left, but since this is Pratt, who cares? Just have Zach shoot her in the head, then they can take the fetus out of her and have NuLiza carry it to term in a shocking sweeps storyline.

Seriously, I do think they'll recast, as she's involved in major story.

I have to laugh at the Babe flashbacks and at AMC essentially hiring a new Babe. Babe's a more omnipresent part of the show than she ever was when she was alive.

• Webmaster

I can't say I'll miss her. When I wanted more for her and Amanda, the writers chose to give her jack. Now that I'm no longer invested, she's leaving and they are writing her in a pairing I wanted from the moment Jake came back to town and they started boinking. But no, they just HAD to go for the GusH ("Guiding Light") fanbase with Taylor and piss me the f'ck off to the point I no longer cared. Thanks B&E/Pratt!

Girl needs to stop partying so much though. Last time I saw her she was out and about on the train with Alexa Havins (this was last year) and they weren't dressed for a girl's night in.

• Members

It wouldn't be too shocking for me, since I saw the same storyline w/ Delila, Rafe and Samantha eons ago on OLTL. But, I could see Prons, presuming no one would be old enough to remember back that far, doing that story, and touting it to the press as "sensational", "controversial", and (of course) "NEVER BEFORE DONE ON DAYTIME".

• Members

The shocking part would be Zach's involvement. He didn't mean to shoot her in the head. The gun went off in his hand. Then he has to go have grief sex with Kendall, and leaves some money on the nightstand just so she'll know not to expect too much.

Then again, the hot tub electrocution might be too much for Frons to resist, as it will get several of the leading ladies into bikinis.

Archived