OLTL: Bo & Nora share buss at son's school

• Members

Bo and Nora share buss at son's school

By Carolyn Hinsey

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

It's been a long, bitter run for "One Life to Live's" Bo and Nora, but next week the former marrieds kiss and make up.

"Matthew decides he wants to go back to school," says Hillary B. Smith (Nora), referring to Bo and Nora's paralyzed young son. "Cut to Bo and Nora sitting in a car together and suddenly you realize they're sitting outside Matthew's school. They have followed his bus."

While spying on their son, they share their pain over his car accident.

"They start talking: 'I know this is ridiculous, but I would rather wait for him outside this building than go to work.' 'I feel the exact same way!' It's very emotional. These two people are finally connecting. It's a little control freaky on both their parts to be watching Matthew, but they don't want to let go."

As time goes on, they're not watching just Matthew.

"Nora has this moment where she says, 'It's all too much,'" says Smith. "Bo just lifts her chin and looks at her: 'Oh my God, what could this be?'"

A kiss - unless they are interrupted, of course.

"It's been a long time coming," says Smith of the next chapter in one of soaps' most popular romances. "I guess this would be chapter four. Chapter one was the courtship. Chapter two was the marriage. Chapter three was that ridiculous breakup, and then the hard years of her trying to get him to forgive her for marrying Daniel and being with Sam, and him trying to marry Lindsay. Trying to move on and not letting each other. And now, this."

But "this" will be immediately complicated by the fact that Nora has been dating Bo's brother, Clint.

"How do three good people who love each other find themselves in this situation?" says Smith. "When reality hits and her feet go back on the ground, Nora's going to remember that Bo told her he'd never forgive her. That door is shut, and she's moved on."

Tell that to the back seat of the car.

"All I can tell you is that the almost-kiss leads to a surprise engagement," says Smith with a laugh. "Nora will end up with a Buchanan."

Comings and goings: Sean Moynihan is back taping at "OLTL" as Powell Lord, which means the KAD Killer story may not be over. ... Tricia Cast (Nina) returns to "The Young and the Restless" next Friday for Katherine and Murphy's wedding. ... Tamara Braun (Reese) and Eden Riegel (Bianca) leave "All My Children" together on Wednesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/t...ons_school.html

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived