OLTL actress to GL

• Members

Neither do I, but a fair number of fans do. GL was higher in the ratings then.

Danny and Michelle (not just Michelle alone) *were* GL during Paul Rauch's producership, which some people (not me) say was better than Ellen Wheeler's.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OTOH, Talia came across as tough, while Michelle (most Michelles, anyway) came across as...not. That could be what she meant by "opposite of Talia," but I don't know. I'll say this much: going from what I saw on OLTL, I think BAB would make for a much better nuHarley.

IOW, when SOD interviewed PAS for the "Where Are They Now?" article, they were ironing out the final details for his return.

• Members

They wouldn't put Michelle with Cyrus, would they?

I still think they may be killing Danny off.

I liked PAS, he was good with JL's Michelle, but I do think the characters outgrew each other by the time NSA took over. I couldn't stand her Michelle with anyone. If Michelle's alone again, then she could be a viable character. I wouldn't mind seeing Danny again as long as it didn't involve mob stories.

• Members

I agree with that 100%. In a way, Rauch's last year was bittersweet. It was like okay, awesome, GL is finally getting good, it's grounded and stable and the man who kept it in the dark since 1997 is out the door, more great things to come. WRONG!

• Members

Could she be Edmund's daughter/Shayne's former lover Lara? I understand the character has appeared onscreen, but I assume the dead character was going to have to loom her head eventually to cause havoc for Shayne/Dinah and most likely Mallet/Marina.

Paul Raunch's last year was such a mixed bag. For all the good there was there was still crap like the Marah/Tony 'love' story (which Taggert defended :rolleyes: ), the custody battle (the original Cooper/Spaulding war?), early Marina (swooning after Romeo and hopping into Gus' bed), Lorlei Hill, the Spauldings as Nazis during World War II, and crazy ass Tori Granger along with most of the aborted college storylines. Even good stuff was marred by really bad stuff, Jeva's wedding with Bill announcing he was in love with Lorlei had me turning the channel. The heart transplant storyline was prolonged by Edmund's unnecessary need to hide a codicile. The Ex-Wives Club scenes were great but God help me if I can remember anything else happening in the episodes featuring these women. Oh wait, I do remember widow Cassie stripping for Danny when he bailed her out. Oh yeah, that was hot foreplay <_< .

• Members

According to SOD, BAB is playing a newbie and an OLTL board says that the role is "short term", although I haven't seen that specified elsewhere yet. Since her first scenes are with Cyrus and Cyrus is said to be after the Spauldings for Grady's death/disappearance when he returns to town, she'll probably be involved in the Spaulding story somehow.

Archived