OLTL: Discussion for the week March 30

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shocker! Its Stacey at the hospital!

JPL's buzzcut makes him very, very, very, very HOT. From asexual to hot!

Dorian and Ray is working for me.

This John marrying Blair bulls-it is so convoluted. It makes me ill the way this show writes the most inane garbage JUST to give Michael Easton a front burner storyline. Its so sad, that it is funny.

• Members

I just couldn't make myself watch my show today. I turned it off after the first couple of scenes.

Can't stand this Stacy/Rex/Gigi crapfest. Why Gigi just doesn't tell Rex blows the mind.

So tired of Todd, John and Marty.

And as intrigued as I am with Dorian and Ray, I couldn't watch the rest just to see them.

• Members

You should have stopped here. Whenever you think that Farah can't get any worse, she out does herself. All that wailing without a tear, she couldn't even well up. When will someone at OLTL tell her to stop it? They can also try some Visine.

• Members

And it all started because of Crystal Hunt... every character is having serious rewrites because they want Stacy on the show....... Brian Frons let go of OLTL and go push your agenda on the already sickening AMC and GH.

• Members

Cannot stand Stacy- she kills any scene she's in for me. I either mute or FF.

I actually enjoy John & Blair's chemistry but this marriage s/l is SO contrived.

John & Marty=FF.

As for Todd...Trevor needs to go now. His acting choices always leave me cold.

Totally love the Dorian/Ray/Tea stuff.....but having to sit through the awful (FF) Farah Fath non-acting and ridiculous storyline of such stupid unbelievable lies....ugh. Can't DO it!

And seriously Marty...why would you take ANY advice from the person who let you continue living with the man who raped you- DID or not. Didn't she just admit she got sprung from St Anne's and you are listening to her love advice?

Not hard to tell which storylines Fronsie has stuck his head into. ARGH!!! Dude, seriously, leave my OLTL alone!!!!

Archived