ATWT Questions: Lilly's House/The Walsh Estate

• Members

I used to watch ATWT from 1998 until about 2003 off and on and I got back into it for a little while when Noelle Beck took over the role of Lilly. Up until December 08 I stopped watching it. Out of curiosity, What happened to the Walsh Estate? I haven't seen that once since I began watching the show for a time in 2008. I know it wasn't seen that much anyway in the mid-2000 but why did they stop showing it? Was there a specific storyline I missed about that?

Also, my initial question is what happened to the house Lilly and Holden lived in. The one from the mid-1990s up until I guess 2006 or until when ever Lilly moved into that small little house. It's so tiny compared to that large place they once shared.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The tiny little house Lily moved into is Lucinda's pool house. But we were told that it was their old house. They stopped using the set for monetary reasons I guess. I remember it being burned down but then being rebuilt only to not be shown again. I don't remember when the last time Lucinda's mansion has been shown. I think it was back when Simon was on. I am not sure. Most of the sets are gone. We haven't seen Hal or Barbara's place in a while now. Hell, we havent seen Kim's house in many, many years!

• Members

Burn down, rebuilt but not shown again? That makes no sense. Didn't Cal live in that pool house back in like 1998-2000 or something?

I agree, I can't remember the last time I saw ATWT and something was taking place in Kim's, Hal and Barbara's or even Susan's house which I think was the original Stewart house.

• Members

Yeah real stupid. It doesnt make sense. They showed it again after the fire but then all of sudden it was gone. Cal use to live at the guest house which was located near the Snyder farm. He and Connor lived there for some time. Then I think Rose moved in. We havent seen that set either.

I also had forgotten about Susan's place. It hasnt been seen in some months now. It was the only set besides the Snyder Farm and Tom & Margo kitchen set left. I guess the Susan house is gone too. What a shame.

• Members

I'm still confused about the house that Holden and Lily have moved into now. The way it was talked about right before the set premiered made me think it was a brand new set. I don't think they're living in the pool house, because that set wasn't so roomy as this one. The doors seem to be the same as the old one, but that's about it.

As for Lily and Holden's old house, I think we as viewers are supposed to believe that the house Holden and Lily are living in now is the same as the one they used to live on. That make sense? In other words, it's almost like they recasted the house.

If this new Lilden home set IS Lucinda's guest house, then it doesn't make sense that it's right by the Snyder farm (which was made apparent during the Carly/Holden storyline). The Snyder farm has always been in Luthers Corners. I always thought the Walsh Estate was in Oakdale.

I do miss the old sets. The old Yo's set. The old Metro set. Cal's place...which BTW I think was featured around the time Jade first came to town and/or when Holden was banging Julia #2. And I also miss seeing Hal and Barbara's place, but I think the set is still there, because I remember them using it during the different InTurn online shows.

Archived