Ellen Wheeler cries over John Driscoll.

• Members

If you go to daytimeconfidential.com and watch John Driscoll's goodbye party. It was a sad affair. Oh Ellen was crying and bawling LMAO. Ellen has three brothers and three sisters and said how John is her little brother. That they created a role for John because of his talent and she was crying and it was all hugs LOL. Oh Elles she is quite the sensitive one and alot of other people had tears in their eyes. It was a magic moment where they were all hugging each other, holding hands and pretty much saying how much they all love each other. Watch the youtube video. Elles creates such a magical environment where they feel like family and hold hands. It was a pure LOVEFEST AT GL.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

It reminds me of Joy Behar's comment about the time Hillary Clinton shed a tear on the campaign trail and how that wouldn't go over too well if she had become president: "I don't want her over there, crying to Musharraf, 'PLEEEEASE! PLEEEEASE TAKE THE WEAPONS OUT OF PAKISTAAAAAAN!!!!'"

It's all great that this woman LOVES as deeply as she does and has such LOVE for the genre and believes that LOVE can save the world and that LOVE is just LOVE of all LOVES... but, dear GOD! It also reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry was dating this actress that would cry at the drop of a hat! ENOUGH!

• Members

Wheeler's emotionalism is a bit much...my only problem is that she needs to quite worrying about her emotional ties to the cast and take a cold hard look at what works and what doenst, not if she likes the actor or not.

Having said that she can cry up a storm as long as she keeps producing quality soap opera, which is what she has been doing in spades this last few weeks, so somebody hand Ellie a kleenex and me the remote cause my "story," is back on!

• Members

I have no problem with her getting choked up over JD's departure (though the whole little brother thing seemed a bit much). It's the image of her tooling around Peapack with Kleenex box in hand that's a little troubling. GL needs a fighter right now, not a feeler. "Pull it together girl!"

• Members

This crazy bitch has got to stop crying. You know what Gloria Monty did instead of shedding tears? She shed crystal meth. You know what JFP does when she needs to cry? She bleeds acid.

NGTL. This has occurred to me too. WIN

Archived