Dancing with the Stars: Season 8

• Members

I thought Melissa did amazing, her background in dancing as well as being a Cowboys cheerleader helps, but her coming out as a contestant was a nice surprise. I was a huge fan of the Bachelor this year.. still think Jason's a HUGE jerk.

I'm rooting for Denise. A lot of people don't like her at all, which is ashame. I've always liked her. I gave her a few votes last night.

Gilles and Cheryl were the best though, I hope they go far.. Shawn was great too.

This Mac/Apple guy has to go, give it up, he can't dance, at all. lol.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG What an amazing cast! I have so many favorites. Melissa (freakin AWESOME! 24h's people), Shawn (very graceful), Chuck, David... Looking forward to next week!

I'm one of those people who doesn't like Denise Richards. But all in all I thought she did very well. I can be objective when I want to. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Al though he's basically right it's kind not so classy to rant like that. I do think others should've left before him.

On another note, I'm pleased to see the best are left in the competition. Loved Chuck's dance this last time. Other then him Melissa and Shawn are my favorites. I like Gilles a lot too. Let's face it, he's a great dancer. Can't stand Cheryl though. Lil' Kim is good as well, and of course Ty is lovable(!).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My favorite top 3 couples were in the final. I was rooting for Shawn and Melissa all along, Gilles got me the last couple of episodes. He was amazing, still can't stand Cheryl though. Would've been pleased if he'd won but Shawn is sooo deserving of the trophy! Congrats to her and Mark! :)

• Members

I liked everyone in the final. I know some people were very upset Shawn won but she did get better and better and she had such a good attitude, considering the limitations she faced on training time, and her age, and her height.

I hope they won't ever do any of those roasts again.

• Members

Im gald Shawn won. I really did not want Cheryl to win as Im sick of seeing her. While Melissa was good, I didnt even like her being on Dancing with the "Stars". She is not a star. The show has been very loose with what they consider a celebrity but she was just some girl that they felt sorry for bc she got dumped on a reality show. I did get behind her though bc of Tony. I wouldnt have minded him winning. Overall Im glad with Shawn and Mark. Both were great to watch all season

• 2 weeks later...

Archived