SOD - Y&R - Stafford/Morrow Interview

• Members

Yes, he can. JM is an actor whose job it is to pimp his current story. Based on his interviews, it is more than obvious that JM likes both actresses and since he gets loads of airtime no matter who Nick is paired with he doesn't much care either way so he pimps the story in whatever direction it is flowing in at the moment. It is the members of rabid fan bases who try pick at his words in order to claim he has preference for either pairing or actress when it is clear that he does not.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which rabid fanbase is picking apoart his words, cause I see Phick and Shicks doing that.

And most of us know JM is a working actor who is paid to do what he does, but it is written right in this thread that the man does not want to be stuck in Happy Shicksville, he wants to continue the tri cause it keeps him still working with MS, and we know he wants Phick to continue, cause he has said it ad nauseum :P I love that he put it out there, no spin needed B)

Which rabid fanbase is picking apoart his words, cause I see Phick and Shicks doing that.

And most of us know JM is a working actor who is paid to do what he does, but it is written right in this thread that the man does not want to be stuck in Happy Shicksville, he wants to continue the tri cause it keeps him still working with MS, and we know he wants Phick to continue, cause he has said it ad nauseum :P I love that he put it out there, no spin needed B)

• Members

Someone would have to want her first to go out and cheat and nobody seems to be lining up. :lol:

Nick's behavior during Phyllis's begging him not to leave her and her ordering him to stay was not one of a guy who wants to work his ass off for his marriage. It's a guy wanting to not work on it.

I'm interested in what his reaction will be when he finds out about Sharon and Billy.

• Members

well since JM is the one in THIS interview saying he does not want see HIS character in a chapel getting married again and in a "happy" marriage and that he is happy with the current situation of the bumpy PHICK marriage and the triangle itself...Sharon will always be involved because of Noah and poor dead often cannonized Cassie, just as Phyllis will always be involved with Nick because of Summer, maybe if some fans can just accept that fact and not get their knickers in a knot because who JM says he enjoys being paired with....

one thing is obvious, he loves him some "STAFFORD", as he is constantly giving her kudos as an acting partner and friend and evidently so does Joshua's wife Tobe....

• Members

I know that this interview hits ya kinda hard Becki, being you are such a rabid JM/SC fan.

Hmm stating that he doesnt want to be paired with Sharon again has othing to do with whether he likes or dislikes the actress. Lets try and keep the two factors (fiction and real life) seperate.

He said he "fears", her is "concerned" about Nick being paired with Sharon, cause he loves working with MS :P you know how the man feels, he told you straight to your face :lol:

Archived